• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Kataphractos

Hello I am soooo not new

Welcome back WOOOO
  2. Kataphractos

Relatively New Player in Sinya

"Don't know what this means, but it sounds important" That's the spirit! My own fellowship is full at the moment, but I'm sure you'll find one by the time you hit Chapter 3 or so. Incidentally, you want to focus on developing your town in Chapters 1 and 2. Most players aren't really ready for...
  3. Kataphractos

Monopteros animation

Is the Monopteros building supposed to have an animation? I don't think this is a bug, so I'm asking here instead of in Bug Reporting. But I wanted to make sure. The effect of seeing the two tiny people inside frozen in place, while almost everything else in town is moving around, is a bit strange.
  4. Kataphractos

Hello Hello

Hello!
  5. Kataphractos

Hello My Introduction

Hello!
  6. Kataphractos

Hello Hi!

Hello!
  7. Kataphractos

Hello Hi all!

Hello Hundar!
  8. Kataphractos

sorry I have been away

I'm so glad you're feeling better!
  9. Kataphractos

Hello Hello All

Hello RainbowMaster!
  10. Kataphractos

Hello Hello Everyone

(As for the time-stamp: double-click your account name in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click "Preferences" on the left-hand side. It should give you options for time zones.)
  11. Kataphractos

Hello Hello Everyone

Hello! Congratulations on joining a fellowship, by the way!
  12. Kataphractos

Hello Hello

Hi there!
  13. Kataphractos

Hello Hey Now...

Hello and welcome to the forum!
  14. Kataphractos

Hello Hi Folks :)

Hello FernDragon!
  15. Kataphractos

Panda wik no nose wan fewwoships

Hey I recognize that profile picture! :) Anyway, welcome to Elvenar!
  16. Kataphractos

THE FELLOWSHIP CALLED "FOUR GIRLS AND A GUY" IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS IN SINYA ARDA!

I would think the Fellowship's name is given in the title, and its location must be Sinya Arda, because it's in the Sinya Arda sub-forum.
  17. Kataphractos

What is this building called and its purpose?

There's a few other Wonders that put similar decorations on that cliff. I know the Sanctuary/Monastery (depending on whether you're playing Humans or Elves) is one of them.
  18. Kataphractos

Mike and Mack Economics 101

But there's a second error, which is more fundamental. Aboard the good ship Elvenar, the captain does not set the ship's course. He has superior officers -- InnoGames in this case -- and they're the ones who decide whether his destination is Prosperity Bay, or the scrapyard. They have authority...