• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nightguest

Discussion Update 1.125 discussion

Thanks for that (and to the mod that fixed it) :D
  2. Nightguest

Discussion Update 1.125 discussion

Any thoughts about v1.125? Let us know here! Before anyone asks, yes we have made sure that your...passionate thoughts on AR have been properly forwarded to everyone else on the Elvenar team.
  3. Nightguest

Game Update Release notes version 1.125

Release Notes Dear Humans and Elves, We plan to update Elvenar to version 1.125 this week on Thursday, 18th of March. Improvements Knowledge Point Donations - A popup message, appearing when trying to donate more Knowledge Points than are missing to another players' Ancient Wonder, has been...
  4. Nightguest

Complete Win Diamonds With a New Year Comic Contest!

Greetings all! I wanna apologize for the delay in getting back to you with the results (some FA issues may have driven me up the wall, no thanks to a very very late notification making half the server believe that they won something and didn't get it), however, they are now in and everyone who...
  5. Nightguest

Discussion January Comic Contest Discussion

This exactly, I mentioned Rage Comics directly as that was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of fun comics that require little/no artistic abilities, but of course, you're not limited to rage comics, it can be anything. I'd say that a sense of humor is a much larger requirement...
  6. Nightguest

Hello Things just got real

Greetings and welcome to this interestingly scary place! (ok, not scary, just welcome!!) Always good to see a new person join.
  7. Nightguest

Closed | Archived Hardware error

Could you let me know what your system hardware is (CPU and Graphics card names). There are issues with html5 on older hardware as the rendering is blocked by the browser developers - but there may be workarounds if you're willing to test things out with me (I'd tell you what to try). A quick...
  8. Nightguest

Discussion January Comic Contest Discussion

Want to say/discuss anything about the comic contest? Please do so here! :cool:
  9. Nightguest

Complete Win Diamonds With a New Year Comic Contest!

Goooooooooood afternoon Elvenar US! Firstly, 2021 is finally here, so from everyone in the Elvenar team, we wish you all a Happy New Year! 2020 has been a challenging year for everyone, so we really do hope that 2021 gradually picks up, ultimately becoming an infinitely better year - fingers...
  10. Nightguest

Personal attacks

I'm honestly somewhat baffled by this thread, so giving my 2c worth here. [Personal thoughts] I find this thread to be extremely hypocritical considering past actions that the team was forced to take. What's more, I have already told you what our stance is (a stance that I had reviewed as I...
  11. Nightguest

Update v1.119 Discussion thread

The final update of 2020 - v 1.119 has been announced here! As a note, v1.120 will come in January, so please do not be alarmed at the 2-week update pause. Please use this thread to discuss the changes!
  12. Nightguest

Game Update Release Notes version 1.119

Release Notes Dear Humans and Elves, We plan to update all live markets to version 1.119 on Thursday, December 10th. This will be the final new version of this year, as v1.120 will be launching in January! Improvements We're adding a whole bunch of new avatars to the game! For both Humans...
  13. Nightguest

Update v1.117 discussion thread

Tally ho! v1.117 has just been announced here, so as usual, this is your discussion thread! Please use this thread to discuss the changes. Note I've got quite a few comments/feedback to work through on the other posts so will be jumping on them later today/early tomorrow!
  14. Nightguest

Game Update Release Notes version 1.117

Release Notes Dear Humans and Elves, We plan to update to game version 1.116 on Thursday, November 12th. This update comes with several changes, the details of which can be found below! Bug Fixes As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which: Building Menu - The...
  15. Nightguest

Discussion Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

Hello there everyone, Chapter 16, the Traders of Unur has just been announced here: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/chapter-17-traders-of-unur.25617/ Please use this thread to discuss the latest chapter, I'll be looking forward to knowing what you think of it.
  16. Nightguest

News Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur

After helping the Dwarves and Fairies settle their age-old differences, you reach out to the Elves and Humans again in an attempt to intensify your relationships. The Elvenar are very satisfied that their descendants finally seem to focus on their own matters. To support your development, they...
  17. Nightguest

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

A small note from me for @elvalf While I hugely appreciate the effort that you have put into your write up, I have removed it from here as we specifically need write ups from people who are directly playing around with the new tournament system. That said, I have made a copy of what you wrote...
  18. Nightguest

Update v1.115 discussion thread

Pretty sure facepalming is not enough... I'll open a bug report for that issue now, thank you for bringing that to my attention.
  19. Nightguest

Discussion Tournament Changes

Hey folks! I'm doing a really quick reply here - but I will go over everything later today/tomorrow and give a more personalized reply where needed. What I want to say here is that I've started a separate thread where I'm asking you (players) to actually give direct feedback/review the...
  20. Nightguest

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

Hey there folks, I'm going to try something a little different here (hopefully this won't bite me in the rear end!) I'd like to split the tournament discussion into two: The original thread: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/tournament-changes.25318/ Perfectly fine for...