• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Pheryll

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

It was a consensus of the developers. Perhaps it is based on hope rather than data.
  2. Pheryll

Discussion 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Which was my point. When you factor the buildings in, bronze gets the most KP.
  3. Pheryll

Discussion 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

No problem. Bronze gets the most KP. Silver and better just get a few more RR and artifacts and possibly a portrait. I am not sure why Inno values the carting library as less than the ferris wheel, but it should be valued much more.
  4. Pheryll

Discussion Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

But you did say 4 star Cerberus, and until that is released, one cannot make a reliable statement on its stats. 1-4 star hellhound and 1-3 star cerberus are released, but there are differences between these two dog types.
  5. Pheryll

That is actually a 4 star hellhound, so the comparison is apples to oranges.
  6. Pheryll

I am seeing four stars on the world map of troops that we cannot create. So four stars is not limited to the units we produce.
  7. Pheryll

Not a Bug Gem upgrade quantities

4778 is 50% more than 3185. It looks like you had a MM on the manufactory before upgrading to level 22.
  8. Pheryll

Is this new or have I just been in the dark?

This is what you said. I stated my experience with upgrading event buildings (which also have chapter indexing instead of numbered levels). Your observation may well be correct for Magic Residences and Magic Workshops, but the reason would not be the way that it is indexed.
  9. Pheryll

Is this new or have I just been in the dark?

Event building upgrades have always worked for me since the RR feature was introduced. If there was an issue with magic workshop/residence, it was probably specific to those two, and not to event buildings also which use the same indexing. For me it is shrines of Karak/Kirit. These 1x1...
  10. Pheryll

Anyone know if the Blooming Trader Guild has any effect on portal production for this chapter? Has anyone been able to produce 2 badges in one slot?
  11. Pheryll

League Silver Gold World Chart

There is a separate problem of a server crash if too many people take this route.
  12. Pheryll

@Xelenia and @helya, could you verify if this is a bug?
  13. Pheryll

The last technologies for this chapter have odd prerequisites. The mercenary camp upgrade requires only two of the technologies from the previous column. This means that all the T2 and T3 upgrade technologies can be skipped as well as the final main hall, residence, and workshop technologies...
  14. Pheryll

To Bee or Not to Bee...

The bee does have a wholesaler effect that allows better goods exchanges. This effect does not work with merchants, and thus does not work for ascended goods. The guest race boost is a separate effect of the bee.
  15. Pheryll

Here is the layout I am looking at.
  16. Pheryll

Spire Shop

It would be better to have the bases in the spire shop and not the MA.
  17. Pheryll

News from Beta - Archived

Newer players boosted in scrolls have a harder time obtaining the goods they need when the scrolls that they produce are devalued.
  18. Pheryll

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Here we go round the mulberry bush
  19. Pheryll

News from Beta - Archived

Oui, oui.