• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. mikeledo

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Considering how INNO enforces the TOS, that sure leaves me with a warm and fuzzy. :)
  2. mikeledo

Autumn Zodiac - League Numbers Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold

Agreed. It has two purposes. I like grabbing two MA chests a day per city.
  3. mikeledo

I bought keys or whatever we had just so could complete 2 red pandas. I managed to get the second one done during the FA. I already had one fed and then fed the second one. I used time instants on the MA to get the maximum effect omitting things like relics and travelers. I managed to score 2500...
  4. mikeledo

Veterans are leaving the game, why??

Most of the vets leaving the game realize it is a time suck and are doing so for RL. Before the FA, time was not an issue and then they added the spire. Most vets played multiple cities in various worlds and no longer had time to play them all. Some abandoned cities and played just 3 or less...
  5. mikeledo

Does anybody know what the spirit of essence button does?
  6. mikeledo

Discussion Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

I was excited once. Like when we got a barnyard or phoenix as a prize. I was a real hard FA player. Now it is more of a one-and-done. Some FS score 50,000 plus points which means it is impossible for other FS to compete unless everyone guts their city for 2x3 pop/culture. They need to redesign...
  7. mikeledo

Discussion Tournament Changes

The guide was still useful as the majority of the fights fell in accordance with the relic.
  8. mikeledo

Discussion Tournament Changes

My question is: Does this change the fighting? Is Gems' guide to tournaments now totally useless?
  9. mikeledo

The FS progression is another way to control how we play. INNO is attempting to herd cats into playing as the game was designed and discourages work around. I play in three highly ranked FS and no one rotates in players to reach the spire. In fact, it is tough to get quality players who are...
  10. mikeledo

I really need to start 2-day statues on late Monday night so they can be ready early Thursday morning. I can't wait until Tuesday for the announcement.
  11. mikeledo

Karvest in The Beta forum posts this: It has been scheduled 07.10.2021 on live long time ago. Doubt that date would be changed.
  12. mikeledo

Discussion 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Typically I will finish silver. I feed ash and purchase a hut and I will get a second base. This time I wanted two complete pandas so I purchased 5,000 keys early on (got dojos). I made it into gold easily and have a second base with 7-8 artifacts which I will take to 9 with the FA giving me 2...
  13. mikeledo

What I noticed in all of these events is that the league I am in going into the last couple of days is where I stay. I don't see any real mass movement at the end that I thought might happen. I see this as a useless thread.
  14. mikeledo

How to find more pet feed

Your MA needs to be at level 5. You should average 1 petfood every 30 hours. I have built up several hundred in inventory. Use time instants on petfood to keep the petfood slot open when the 6 hour window changes goods.
  15. mikeledo

There is some minor discussion about chapter 19. Some stuff is out on it. Maybe during the FA after the Halloween event? The FA is the same. Nothing much to talk about. Our FA should be 10/7.
  16. mikeledo

I am looking ahead to the quests on GEMS. It looks like Sunday night is "Solve 8 tournament encounters" (no other option) and then it ends on Monday before the tournament starts. Am I reading this wrong? I know Gems is not official, but it has been pretty good so far.
  17. mikeledo

The 100% more diamonds offer

I get 100% diamond offers which generally follow the 10% expansion discount. Since I bought keys this time, I suspect my 100% offer timeline will reset because it did so the last time I bought keys. My understanding is the 200% offer comes on the app only. I believe there is a surcharge for...
  18. mikeledo

I noticed in the Beta illustration on the new crafting, the CC spells are shown side by side in two separate slots. I would have expected them to be in a single slot hopefully not with the buildings or petfood. Are they randomizing things or is that illustration simply there to show the two...
  19. mikeledo

Open Inventory trade sheet cut off at bottom

I hope you plan to fix this before the next chapter or else trading will be difficult. Windows 10/Firefox
  20. mikeledo

I have a gut feeling that buildings that give troops like dojos, and bumblebee stables are one-offs and won't be offered again. Does anybody else have the feeling?