• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Rocce Sqirl

Moving Day

The email from Inno: “Your city has been moved to better position on the World Map. Your World Map progress is not affected by this. You now have new active neighbors and more active trading partners.” Okay, Inno, define “better.” Losing 60% of my best partners because THEY were moved is not...
  2. Rocce Sqirl

Complete 1 Boosted Manufactory upgrade to level 11 or higher

So I upgraded my Bismuth manufactory (which is also a Gems manufactory) to Level 26. Bismuth is my boosted T3 sentient good. Why don't I get credit for completing the quest? :( I don't need to upgrade the basic goods factories. I've got millions of those goods. Literally millions. I need to...
  3. Rocce Sqirl

Bad planning for daily quests in Events

The "entire event" is not, and never has been, the issue. During the sequential quests it may be Friday when you come upon "do X tournament encounters" and Sunday when I do. That's not a fault of the Event. The fault is when a DAILY quest says "do X tournament encounters" and the day it comes up...
  4. Rocce Sqirl

Hell, yeah, Helya! When will the Inno gnomes learn to read a calendar! Aritra asks, "Other than quests 64 and 66, when has this been a problem [in the current event]" -- Uh, yeah, it's in quests 64 amd 66. The DAILY quests. And it has been a problem for at least the past five or six...
  5. Rocce Sqirl

I don't consider information about Adventures or Events posted on Gems of Elvenar to be a "cheatsheet" any more than information on suggested setups for a Chapter Settlement or what troops to gather for a Tournament is a cheatsheet. It's open information available to anyone who cares to look, as...
  6. Rocce Sqirl

Aaaand here we go again. I just got into the daily quests for the June Sorcerer's Homecoming event, and so could plot out what's gonna happen when in the Daily Quests. Happily all the Spire Encounters happen on a Wednesday or Thursday this time when the Spire is active. BUT... Daily Quest #13...
  7. Rocce Sqirl

Remove "give neighborly help" quests in events

I would agree that neighborly help is no problem. One of the easiest to do. I don't "help" neighbors that are not active, so those are always available to fulfill a quest. Actually, I keep a list of neighbors who 1) regularly visit me or 2) regularly post basic-goods trades that appear in my...
  8. Rocce Sqirl

Much appreciated. I belong to another large nationwide organization with a similar setup. What I appreciate about that one is that comments and suggestions are heard and acknowledged, which does not always mean they'll do it "my way." I've offered many ideas that went nowhere, and a few that...
  9. Rocce Sqirl

I did exactly that with one player who began visiting me recently on a daily basis who was 12 rings away. We ended up in very likeable conversation because he was taking some sizeable trades I needed. I'm out to the 10th ring so I diverted from my normal scouting plan to reach out to him mostly...
  10. Rocce Sqirl

Thank you, Helya! :D That is a reaction I was hoping for. I do realize noting is guaranteed, and I also realize "fixing" it for the current Event is unrealistic. My intent was that there be an awareness for future Events.
  11. Rocce Sqirl

Keep in mind, I am only talking about the Daily Quests at the end of the event, the ones where you get just one a day. The earlier 50-odd quests have the same type of situation, but you may land on it today while I may not land on it until day after tomorrow, or maybe I got there yesterday. On...
  12. Rocce Sqirl

Okay, I just last week went into Chapter XV and according to the legend on the "Advanced Scouts" research I have 547 complete provinces. But an actual count of provinces on my world map right now is 309. I've never really understood that anomaly but as long as I have enough to move through...
  13. Rocce Sqirl

"The Spire has ended." And tonight's daily quest in the event includes "and.or solve 10 Spire encounters."
  14. Rocce Sqirl

Well aren't you special! I "only" have just over 300 completed provinces and I am beyond the 10th ring around my city and playing in Chapter XV. So what you're saying is because you are so far ahead in the game it doesn't "phase" you, nobody else will have any problem either? And the word you...
  15. Rocce Sqirl

Too many Spell Fragments in the Spire

What is really dissuading me from doing the Spire lately is there are too many encounters where Spell Fragments is the highest percentage prize. I have 132,000 Spell Fragments right now (nearly all of them won in the Spire), plus dozens of useless items in inventory I can disenchant for more. I...
  16. Rocce Sqirl

Because it takes 4½ days and tons of resource to scout one these days while Spire (Tournament too) are just there. There are no "extra" provinces! I am always scouting. Right now I have two done and a third halfway. They are simply too valuable, especially in later chapters, to just use them...
  17. Rocce Sqirl

Why offer a choice if it is not a real choice?
  18. Rocce Sqirl

Spire menu

When in the Spire, it would be nice if the menu at the top of the screen slowed coins, supplies, goods and resources as well as diamonds. It would be very useful to have that information when beginning an encounter instead of having to leave the spire to go find that out. I may well have had...
  19. Rocce Sqirl

I choose not to believe it is deliberate. I could be wrong, but I do not tend to a cynical view. It's a game, something we do for fun, and having been on the organizational side of other fun pursuits I also believe the folks at Inno do it because they enjoy doing it. They have talents to apply...
  20. Rocce Sqirl

Aaaand here it is again. In the daily quests #12 and #19 the challenge is "Solve 10 Encounters and/or Solve 10 Spire Encounters." Both #12 and #19 happen on Saturday. The Spire is not available on Saturday. Inno, would it have been so hard to just look at the damn calendar and swap #12 with #11...