• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. TomatoeHu

News City movement

Now that i am enjoying new visitors, I BEG of INNO to fix world map visits for PC players to fast visits like Mobile players have. Y'all who say you like to look at cities load for half a day can still chose to do this with your time after we get a quick click link like they have on mobile. It...
  2. TomatoeHu

Derp Alliance Recruiting - Gold Spire Team

Fellowship Perks are coming! We are a Gold Spire Fellowship. We are looking for players who can finish floor 3 of the spire every week. We are already completing 10+ Chest tournaments where players contribute 1200-1600 points. 6-7 visits a week to their fellows, Fellowship Adventure...
  3. TomatoeHu

Gold Spire Every Week

Fellowship Perks are coming! We want 4 more Spire players who can finish floor 3 of the spire every week. We are already completing 10+ Chest tournaments where players contribute 1200-1600 points. 6-7 visits a week to their fellows, Fellowship Adventure participation. We offer a NetZero Wonders...
  4. TomatoeHu

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Well, here's my color coded quest list with new building stats. There are two links for videos on how to move through the misty forest effectively.
  5. TomatoeHu

Derp Alliance Recruiting - Gold Spire Team

Fellowship Perks are coming! We want Spire players who can finish floor 3 in the spire every week. We are already completing 10+ Chest tournaments where players contribute 1200-1600 points. 6-7 visits a week to their fellows, Fellowship Adventure participation. We offer a NetZero Wonders...
  6. TomatoeHu

Gold Spire

Fellowship Perks are coming! We want more Spire players who can finish the spire every week. We are already completing 10+ Chest tournaments where players contribute 1200-1600 points. 6-7 visits a week to their fellows, Fellowship Adventure participation. We offer a NetZero Wonders Leveling...
  7. TomatoeHu

Gold Spire Every Week

updated below
  8. TomatoeHu

Gold Spire Every Week

Oct 12 2021 Join Derp Alliance of Winyandor, Khelonaar, or Beta! Fellowship Perks are coming! We want 4 more Spire players who can finish floor 3 of the spire every week. We are already completing 10+ Chest tournaments where players contribute 1200-1600 points. 6-7 visits a week to their...
  9. TomatoeHu

Discussion Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

This thread is 18 pages, and this is not the first thread, nor is it the only forum for Inno. Sadly, Beta is where you need to join to get your opinions heard. We are lucky to have a great moderator here, Big thank yous to @helya for passing things up the ladder for the US forums :) Beta...
  10. TomatoeHu

Gold Spire

updated below
  11. TomatoeHu

Let people play events

Some players I talk to have not found the CLAIM PRIZES button in the chest roll/selection window - its in the bottom left corner. Some players are still, on these last days, finding that window. Please share this new Function of the event with your groups. Some players need the extra help with...
  12. TomatoeHu

Questions About Net Zero KP Swap Method

i feel like i have a life back now that i no longer have to use any wonder society spreadsheet....I had three on the go, several wonder sheet managers dedicating time too! With net0, I have leveled 12 wonders since July 1, where the society style would hold me back based on over contributions...
  13. TomatoeHu

Discussion Elvarian Games discussion

Of course thats a reasonable time in germany where their offices are, makes perfect sense right, 3am is completely logical....
  14. TomatoeHu

Forwarded PLEASE MAKE A FILTER FOR NOTIFICATIONS

i cant say i honestly care why it overwrites, it just should show more.....its useless otherwise
  15. TomatoeHu

Forwarded PLEASE MAKE A FILTER FOR NOTIFICATIONS

The App Notifications are worse than PC, you dont even get 10 pages like PC players do. If youre posting trades your visitors are overwritten more often and you see less info over time playing in app version.
  16. TomatoeHu

Discussion Elvarian Games discussion

@LisaMV my sheet is at and i keep a link in my Signature if you search by my name on the forums, an active quest list will alwyas be listed below the picture, or, Direct message me if that is easier too! ♥ Have fun!
  17. TomatoeHu

Do ya like it hard?

I wish i could do all the quests in one or two days like we used o be able to... that was my favorite way to do an event. finish fast, and take 22-28 days off for me and my city design/ growth.
  18. TomatoeHu

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I have caught up to the locked quests so here is the list, with new buildings and we have Platinum Leaf's FB info for the chests. Hoping to get an update from @MinMax Gamer included