• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Phoenix Rising ll

Looking for a really nice and very active players to join us knuckleheads. Come join us and bring your singing voice
  2. The New Kingdom

We are removing players who have decided not too play anymore. We are looking for FUN, ACTIVE, players. Want to play with a no pressure fellowship that laughs a lot? That us!!! Come have fun building and making friends
  3. The New Kingdom

Looking for a FUN Active player. Easy going groovy group of players sharing information on helping each other with trades and visits. We even sing songs . Come have fun while you build. Simple rules 3 visits a week, fair trades. Maybe gain a new group of friends Ty King of the World Dilly Dilly
  4. Phoenix Rising ll

Well Hello there!!! Are you looking for a fellowship were you can just play and relax while having FUN? Well that would be us!!! We have some simple rules, visits to everyone in the fellowship 4 times a week ( we prefer more) and fair trades and ce friendly. Pretty simple. We love helping each...
  5. The New Kingdom

Ok ✅ trying this another way. We have been cleaning out all the dead wood in our fellowship. We want FUN, active, friendly people who love ❤️ this game as we do!!! Rules are simple, visits 3 times a week, ( we prefer more ) fair trades NO DRAMA, visits to every player. Chatty is a option. We...
  6. B.Y.O. Dragon

Are you a Dragon master? Do you want to have FUN playing? Are you a active player? Then we want you!!! We have simple rules, 4 visits a week, ( we prefer more ) be friendly, NO DRAMA, chatty is good, and fair trades. This sounds good to you then just apply or contact me Ty King of the World...
  7. Needing Diamonds too Continue

I have reached a point in the game where if I need more space I can only get it is too use 2500 diamonds. I live on a small pension and Social security and not afford to buy diamonds just for a extension. Not fair for people who live month to month
  8. Fellowship Adventure!!

I play in 6 worlds and in all 6 worlds all the players agree NOT to play it!!! For the effort you and your fellowship players put in , the prizes are just junk. No one wants to put in the energy for those prizes. I like to know if others playing agree with me and my fellow players
  9. B.Y.O. Dragon has rare opening

Do you like friendly conversation and help building your city or giving help to others? We have very experienced players and newbies. There is NO DRAMA allowed ever!!! So come have FUN with some great people. We are B.Y.O. Dragon, don’t forget too put in those periods between B.Y.O. Tell the...
  10. The New Kingdom

Wants YOU!!! What we are truly looking for is a friendly, active player. We have a lot of fun playing and helping each other. We would prefer a experience player. So if you want to have fun and help building then this is were you belong!!! NO DRAMA allowed. Ty King of the World