• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. CanDaMan

New Game Features New Fellowship Titles

I wonder how many bullies apologize for making a mistake, but that doesn't stop the 'cry bully' crowd. Ooo, you'll say I did it again! I wonder how many accused bullies get bullied by the anti-bully fanatics? There we go - full circle!
  2. CanDaMan

Everyone likes being upgraded once in a while. This gives an additional level for the (now) Archmage to reward members. I always looked at Archmage, and thought 'Level 2', but that's me! Maybe it's an old D&D thing, I still have the original books (1979)!
  3. CanDaMan

Sorry, I thought your post insinuated some negative things, I responded in kind. Regrets are in order if that was not the case.
  4. CanDaMan

OK, I'll dumb it down for you. The Archmage gets ascended to 'Fellowship Mage', and Archmage becomes the level beneath it, creating another level for status.
  5. CanDaMan

I think that the 'Archmage' title should be relegated to a normal status, giving an Arch-mage additional leverage in determining status. Perhaps a 'Fellowship Mage' title would be apropriate for the ex-'Archmage'.
  6. CanDaMan

No pressure fellowship (Unwatched)

Thread is now 'un-watched'.
  7. CanDaMan

Are you still interested? I can tell you how to go about it, if you want. We WILL take you, if you apply.
  8. CanDaMan

We only need 1 now!
  9. CanDaMan

You have to leave your current fellowship, then you can apply to Peaceful Haven.
  10. CanDaMan

WE need 3 now, but are still ranked 44. Removed long inactive members, who didn't respond to multiple requests for input. We get it, life happens, but if we are given a heads up, arrangements can be made. Communication. We don't ask a lot. We are building quickly, jump in for the ride!
  11. CanDaMan

Only need 1, and our rank went to 48!
  12. CanDaMan

User Interface Messaging Addition for PC (edited)

Yes, I just found out in from the fellowship, it still would be nice on PC. I'm not on mobile for the game.
  13. CanDaMan

User Interface Messaging Addition for PC (edited)

As most fellowships have KP swap threads, I think that when you want to give KP to the next person, you should be able to click the name and be able to go to their AW screen. As it is now, I have to go to messages, find out who is next, post that you gave KP, close messaging, get to the...
  14. CanDaMan

Complete Pumpkin Decorating contest, October 2021

Like. I'm not even going to enter! (No I'm not gay. Hey! lol.)
  15. CanDaMan

Already merged, sorry.

We have 4 (or possibly more, from lost players). We don't require much, just have fun! We welcome new players, so give us a ring!
  16. CanDaMan

looking for friendly chatty fellowships

Peaceful Haven is chatty, but we need more chatters(?)!
  17. CanDaMan

There must be one somewhere in Felyndral.........

Peaceful Haven has a couple of spots, we would welcome you.
  18. CanDaMan

Does Inno limit crafting items?

I no longer get certain crafting items, I used to get them (and crafted them) all the time, now it's - never. It would be just like them to limit WHATEVER we are trying to do, but I was looking for some confirmation.
  19. CanDaMan

This is a great fellowship, with a rank of 53. We need 3 players, so the rank will go up dramatically!