• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Jackluyt

Discussion Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Click on any of the set buildings 'i' button top right, then click on Show Set Overview. That shows you the graphic of the complete set- and if you click on any of the buildings, you can see its vital statistics, the numbers for your current chapter. If you have already placed it, click on the...
  2. Jackluyt

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Use at your own risk. There is an explanation in my event note of how the figures were derived, as well as a disclaimer that there are other methods of calculating that may give different results. :)
  3. Jackluyt

The event has started and runs from January 18th to February 9th. Read all about the version we are currently playing in this file, which has screenshots, strategy, quests, daily exclusives and prizes: https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s The Beta version is usually very similar or identical to the one...
  4. Jackluyt

Any Knowledge Points will do - whether regular, or derived from Instants, or from Fellowship Progression. :)
  5. Jackluyt

The new 'Forbidden Ruins' questline event runs from January 18th to February 9th. Read all about the version we are currently playing in this Google Doc, which has screenshots, strategy, quests, daily exclusives and prizes: https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s The Beta version is usually very similar or...
  6. Jackluyt

January not Janaury!! :) :)
  7. Jackluyt

All the event information that is currently accessible is in this Google Doc: https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s This is not meant only for my Facebook group; all our material is created for the broader Elvenar community, and you are welcome to share the link with all your friends and fellowships...
  8. Jackluyt

Disclaimer: Use this information at own risk! There are other methods that can be used to calculate 'Best Beacon' that give different results to the method I used. I am not particularly interested in ‘mathematical play’, but have included this for those who are. Note that it may perhaps be...
  9. Jackluyt

Values are for Chapter XII Elementals New Battle Units recovery Spell
  10. Jackluyt

The new event just started in Beta. Here is a link to our event note where all the information will appear as it becomes available: https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s
  11. Jackluyt

How to handle loud-mouthed and aggressive players - use the 'Ignore' button

Most of the contributors to the Forum are polite and have good manners; it is sad that a few loud-mouth know-it-alls spoil the experience for many of us - to the extent that some players have stopped coming here for that reason. Did you know that there is an 'Ignore' button that appears when you...
  12. Jackluyt

Discussion update v1.144

'Some new changes' are advertised in a popup. Is it just the change to Set building display - or is there more to come? :)
  13. Jackluyt

Discussion update v1.144

Surely that should be Thursday January 6th? :)
  14. Jackluyt

A new questline event starts in Beta on Thursday - so it looks like we are not getting a Fellowship Adventures. I will post full details in a Google Doc just as soon as I have more information, probably on the day it starts. Happy New Year!! :) Almost certainly we will get those multi-purpose...
  15. Jackluyt

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year from Pooh and the gang at Platinum Leaf!! :) :)
  16. Jackluyt

Optimizing Space Usage in Your City

Main hall one row in from a corner is definitely the best use of space! I try to put big buildings near the edge, close to a corner; easier to build around them. :)
  17. Jackluyt

Over the last few years, the FA that follows the Winter Event is always delayed until the Inno programmers come back from their annual leave. They do not like running a FA when the technical staff are out of office, in case something goes wrong. We are guessing there may be a FA first week in...
  18. Jackluyt

Discussion 2021 Winter Magic discussion

All the event information, recorded in actual gameplay, has been in this Google Doc since the day that the event started in Beta: https://tinyurl.com/kkdzfvue
  19. Jackluyt

Discussion 2021 Winter Magic discussion

Very odd! The announcement said there was no Leagues System this time - but I still got the reward two days after the event ended, in my city in Beta!! Explanation by Marindor senior community manager on the beta Forum: "The League Rewards indeed shouldn't have been active for this event. Well...