• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. ed1960

Minimum Tourney Participation

I know how to tourney but In my baby city that I started in a new world and ONLY clearing the exact number of provinces was a challenge in Ch 1-3 due to the cost and the lack of provinces to complete for any given tourney. This does not even account for game play with events and FA's that...
  2. ed1960

Black Friday Gift from Inno 2021

Got my Earth Dragon
  3. ed1960

Considering Use Confirmation For "Sips of Clarity"

Thank for the update
  4. ed1960

New Game Features League system - rewards revision

Your suggestion means the FA will be as it is now and will not increase participation. That is my objection to your idea.
  5. ed1960

But the exact situation was occurring before the introduction of the League System, so your idea does not change that issue.
  6. ed1960

But what about players or FS's for that matter that do not participate in the FA, I see that as a big drawback. It's new and maybe we give it more time... besides we have been asking for a change to the FA for a long time and where are we with that?
  7. ed1960

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

So its usefulness will be very limited unless you have quite a lot of them
  8. ed1960

Winds of Summer is recruiting

Only 1 spot left now ;);)
  9. ed1960

Last hour to vote ....just reminding you all.
  10. ed1960

Discussion 2021 Misty Forest discussion

I like the format and was able to get gold on Arendyll for 1 account and yes I dropped diamonds to make sure I stayed gold. and got 2 bases and 11 artifacts and both of the cute "Catvatars"
  11. ed1960

Open Misty Forest prize Error??

I noticed on a smaller city that I was offered, Steel, Scrolls, and Steel so I assume it was just bugged from the start.
  12. ed1960

Open Misty Forest prize Error??

Not sure if this is an Error or just the way it is, I closed out of the event screen and returned and it was still there. I mean really, how do I know which Mana Prize did I win? Added a second instance.
  13. ed1960

Sentient goods Arendyll

Sent you a message here and in game
  14. ed1960

As did I till I clicked it accidentally and poof it reset the items ... hence the request.
  15. ed1960

Just over a week left to vote and more traction is needed, spread the word please. Ed
  16. ed1960

Hello Good Morning!

Good morning and Welcome
  17. ed1960

Sentient goods Arendyll

I might be able to help you, what do you need?
  18. ed1960

New Game Features Tournament Relics (or Lack of)

BUT but, then you will miss all the funny comments, it makes visiting the forums more funner ...... LOL
  19. ed1960

How Many "People" are wandering your Streets and paths?

in my main city, I have seen 10 at one time, however, many streets are not fully visible?
  20. ed1960

IF no objections and I have seen none, I will ask for a VOTE