• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Salator

The soul-gobbling Chapter 15

Yes, I do a lot of fighting...maybe 90%....I had not thought about that, but I think you are right. So, yeah, I think I will bully my way through the chapter... Or at least through the last troop upgrade. Makes sense! Thank you as always! :)
  2. Salator

@shimmerfly Maybe you and I can park out together!!! LOL! I am only playing part-time now...what I can achieve in Chapter 15 will either be or not be....I am not investing any real effort. I will continue to visit my neighbors and friends....and, perhaps, in the winter I will join a very small...
  3. Salator

Soggy, I have watched you for many years now....and have grown to really respect you and value just about everything you say...so if you are parking in Chapter 16, I think I will do the same....only in Chapter 15. I am done with pain!
  4. Salator

Thank you ed1960! I agree with you whole heartedly! Maybe she simply did not tell us about all the diamonds she spent to get through Chapter 15 "quickly." LOL.
  5. Salator

I am in Chapter 15 and am seriously debating whether or not I will continue the game....I am thinking I may well want to create a new player and play again through chapter 14 and stop again. Right now, Chapter 15 is grueling and the game has lost most of the "fun" aspect....at least for me. If...
  6. Salator

Come have fun and earn rewards with a 10 chests and Gold Spire Fellowship!

I had been a neighbor of Misty Mountain Misfits for some time and had cultivated a friendship with the archmage and a couple of the members who were also physically located near me. When I finally decided I needed a change, I joined Misty Mountain Misfits and really, really liked them very much...
  7. Salator

Arendyll - Minas Tirith Looking for new members

Oh...PS....the Archmage of this group is Ms Molly....(not Salator!)
  8. Salator

Arendyll - Minas Tirith Looking for new members

Very small but friendly fellowship looking for new members. Very low key. Especially good for new players looking to grow without a lot of stressing rules to meet. We have a very close relationship with a senior player who is in a different fs but who is very good about answering questions and...
  9. Salator

Closed | Archived Loss of Troops that have not been used in battle

Okay...Mucksterme and Henroo....thank you for saving my sanity. Yes, that solves the problem! Thank you so much!
  10. Salator

Closed | Archived Loss of Troops that have not been used in battle

I would like to ask everyone who has a fairly well developed second and third tab of warriors to help me, please. Please forgive the all caps….they are only to call your attention to the specifics needed. When you are playing the tourney today, BEFORE you start fighting, please take note of...
  11. Salator

Who Else is Getting Pooped-Out?

AJqtrz, you are probably right...one cannot play this game without participating in the spire and the tourneys at the very least. They are essential...in my perfect world I would cut down on the frequency of the Spire and make the rewards gotten climbing the spire much better.....but, of course...
  12. Salator

I know ....you are right....what was I thinking????!!! LOL! Great suggestion, Soggy! I will give it a go! I didn't think I was alone...so, thank you for confirming that. Soggy Shorts has some good suggestions to to tame the game a bit. I think I am going to try that. Hopefully, I will feel...
  13. Salator

Hell All, It's my day to belly-ache. I am getting really exhausted with all the spires, tourneys, events, and FAs! Really wish Inno would back-off on the Spire and send it our way only every other week...or, perhaps, even less. I would also opt for alternating event frequency with FA frequency...
  14. Salator

Newly created FS for FA haters looking for like-minded members

For those of us who love tourneys but hate the Spire and, especially, the Fellowship Adventures. If you believe, like I do, neither of them are worth the time and effort. If you believe the Tourney is the only team oriented event that gives awesome rewards for the effort, then you will be in...
  15. Salator

What is the point of offering a 2nd Festive May Tree as a grand prize?

I could not agree more. Right now I am faced with having to get the second May Tree when what I really want is to get the final artifact that I need which is the next grand prize...but, I am being forced into taking the second May Tree before I can have that last artifact. Just plain dumb. Wish...
  16. Salator

Planks, Scrolls, Dust Boosted. Score 250927; Rank 2075.

Thank you Sam for the invite. As you can see from my response to Sir Squirrel, I just barely joined a different Fellowship. But thank you very much again!
  17. Salator

Thank you so much for the invite, Sir Squirrel. I joined a fellowship (AWorld - Trade Company) yesterday morning. I think I need to stay put to at least see how this works out. If it doesn't, I will certainly look you up! Thank you again!
  18. Salator

Planks, Scrolls, Dust Boosted. Score 250927; Rank 2075. Took a leave of absence from Elvenar for a year. Returned about a week or two ago and am now looking for a Fellowship that is either NOT involved in Fellowship Adventures, OR is involved with them very casually and that would include this...
  19. Salator

What is this????????????????

I know...it is weird all the way around. I think I need to put a ticket in....but, I am still interested if anyone else has experienced this.
  20. Salator

What is this????????????????

Aren't you creeped out Soggy??? I am!!! (Of course, they are showing my "real life" face....not abstract art....or, whatever....I can't make it out! LOL!)