• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MinMax Gamer

elvenarchitect down?

It's back, but saving as a link is iffy.
  2. MinMax Gamer

Pet Food?

Won't surprise me if recipes are tailored to individual players. We know that promo offers are, why not recipes?
  3. MinMax Gamer

elvenarchitect down?

4. MinMax Gamer

Pet Food?

I have seen (and crafted) the new recipe once, with spell fragments only. However, I haven't seen any other recipes for pet food since the time of the update. Don't know if it's just a particularly dry spell which will be over soon, or they also adjusted probabilities for other pet food recipes...
  5. MinMax Gamer

Fellowship Adventures

Hm, source? I haven't seen any changes here, but I don't play it on beta. That would be a significant change - the language used to be "gain" those resources, and you could fulfill it by simply accepting these in trader. That's how most of the people did it, at least in our FS.
  6. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Elvenar!

Well, Hapzim has 139 and 141 expansions in two cities, with crapton of magic residences. I am running 9x sentient manus at the moment on 112 expansions. So allow me to express some skepticism when someone with almost 30 (!) more expansions says they can't squeeze in more production capacity ;)
  7. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Elvenar!

Absolutely, more space gives you more choices. But premium doesn't have to mean paid, as some people read it. Just like with improving efficiency of everything else, one can make a choice to target free diamonds and acquire those premium expansions. 6-7 premium expansions in the end game are...
  8. MinMax Gamer

Open Elvenar graphic

What I meant is that when moving parallel to the mountains, expected and realized paths line up; the sprite may indeed be ahead/behind by one tile, but this won't be visible except on the turns. Perpendicular to the mountains these paths are at one tile offset, and it is very visible.
  9. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Elvenar!

The point is still valid though. Spoken as someone with only 7 premium expansions, all bought with free diamonds.
  10. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Elvenar!

I don't think you've reached a point yet where it becomes a problem ;) 1x T4 can be done even if slow, none of the researches need more than 100K or so, and for mids production you don't need to stockpile. But 3 gated researches (improved vault, residences and armory) require about 350K each of...
  11. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Elvenar!

With just one for each tier, you will have problems reaching gating amounts (300-400K) due to decay. Nevermind doing it in any reasonable amount of time.
  12. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Elvenar!

That's a fair point, all worlds have some sentient goods that are in short supply. The solution for now is still more manufacturing though. If you overproduce your boost, you can afford posting at better rates than most of your competition, so you are in front of the line. In my experience, even...
  13. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Shivering Tale of Dr. Freakenspleen Feedback

This was with my chapter 15 city. But I have also done the same with my test city in chapter 4. It took about 6 days or so, but this was primarily because I don't actively play this one. I didn't even look at the quest list here (much). And as I said, no timeboosts or other accelerants were used...
  14. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Elvenar!

Well, if someone struggles with any goods in this game (sentient or not), the answer is to build additional capacity. That, or adjust expectations ;)
  15. MinMax Gamer

Open Elvenar graphic

Can confirm, see this screenshot for more details: Blue line is where Elvenar sprite travels, red line is where it is expected to travel. This wrong lane travel also means that these sprites clip into sprites of buildings (as you can barely see in this screenshot, but it clips under Trader)...
  16. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Shivering Tale of Dr. Freakenspleen Feedback

Are we talking about the last mini-event? I finished it in the first 3 days (maybe 4?), with no timeboosts or generally going out of my way to do anything special. Most of the time was spend just lining up with tournament rounds for several quests. That, and a fair amount of T1 which is always...
  17. MinMax Gamer

Discussion The Elvenar!

There is always someone who is unhappy with something, this seems to be a constant theme. - People finish Constructs in a month, then are unhappy that there is nothing to do for 6+ months until the next chapter - Elvenar is designed to be a longer chapter so it can be done while waiting for the...
  18. MinMax Gamer

Help Teleport building

You cannot teleport evolving /expiring buildings.
  19. MinMax Gamer

Tome of Secrets - Worthwhile?

Then I assume you don't like Wishing Wells, or playing in events or Spire either? There are many instances where you don't control individual outcomes, yet have a pretty good idea of what your long-term averages are. With scouting you have more control than in many other cases.
  20. MinMax Gamer

Portal Profit

Well, there is your answer right there ;) You may just get used to it - starting from Dwarves, that's pretty much that this game is all about. Guest race settlements will grow in size, as well as everything else, so you would want to keep reshuffling and optimizing. Otherwise you will have...