• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Why the chicken crossed the road. (This is my final answer).

If I could draw I'd draw this, but alas, words will have to do. Of course if a picture is worth a 1,000 words, the following will be cheating you out of hundreds. Still, at least it shouldn't get any "TL:DR", right? ;) Imagine said chicken crossing the road. It's moving from the left side...
  2. New Game Features Temporary Substitute Player

Because some people seemed to like the idea, here it is as a suggestion. People are sometimes just away for a short period of time. (This is related to the "Away" suggestion, I might add, here), and while away some things can't be done...like collection, resetting production and all that...
  3. What's in a name?

I've got a sort of interesting question? In my world there are at least two names I wonder about. Not the names but the motivation of the names. They are Fu K** Yu, and W**DaFuk. These are their names. What I wonder is why? Why do these players use names that are, obviously, questionable...
  4. Ludibria Ventis

Anybody know if these are stackable? AJ
  5. No Rebuilding on Khelonar necessary here....we just need to replace a couple

As Starship Valiant- gets closer and closer to being a "top twenty" fellowship we find we have a few openings...3 to be exact. If you can do 1200 pts tournament, are 50k or above, are interested in a "slow and steady wins the race" approach, and want to help this 11 chest fs reach the gold...
  6. Playing a steady growth game

If you want a nice and steady growth oriented fellowship, one which expects to get to the Gold Spire, eventually and is working toward that slowly, just as it did to get to the 11 chests tournament level, then Starship Valiant- might be for you. We are looking for players who can do 1200...
  7. Support improvements needed?

Over the years I've played Elvenar I've contacted support a few times and found them very responsive. The speed of the response is nice and reliable, and the answers are usually pretty good -- even if they point out it's an "I-D-10-T" error ("ID1OT"). Polite and quick is a pretty good...
  8. AND, after further review....

We have a number of openings, some not listed, for the next FA. We are going for it....placed two 5ths and one 6th, the last three we "went for it." We expect to win the whole enchilada this time around. At least we are prepared! So if you want to come by just for the FA, that's fine with us...
  9. Couples welcome!

We've had a lot of couples in our fellowship and sometimes they come at the same time...and, sometimes have to leave as well. We just lost one set and thus, have 2 openings. We'll take "singles," of course....but if you brought a friend? We'd be pretty happy with that too. We are Starship...
  10. How easy it is....

How easy it is to move away from the subject at hand. In my various presentations about how we should do away with using the star system to rule how others trade, I've implied a moral failure on the part of the community in their willingness to punish those who don't see things as they do. In...
  11. Next Fellowship Adventure

According to my calendar the next FA should be starting soon....but I've heard they might be skipping it? Anybody know for sure? AJ
  12. Backup AM

Once the Archmage is gone a fellowship can often fade into nothing without recourse except to contact support-- which they might or might not know can be done. Why not avoid that and let the AM designate a "backup" AM. The backup AM kicks in after X amount of days the AM is gone and has all...
  13. Fellowship outside the fellowship?

It seems odd that the new Fellowship Perks feature is designed to "increase" the communication between players when we have no way to chat with anybody outside our fellowship. When I first came here I spent a couple years talking to myself. During that time I "met" a few of my neighbors but...
  14. Something I should know, but can't remember....Magic Academy

How did I speed it up and how do I continue to do so? I honestly don't know what I did a couple years ago....or last night, for that matter. Thanks, AJ
  15. Starship Valiant- Come sail the stars with us!

We have three potential openings. We are ranked in the top 25 on K and looking to move up as we seek the Gold Spire and continue our 10+ tournament performance. FA's are 3+1 -- 3 times relaxed +1 "hit it hard." When we "hit is hard" we always get into the top 10. Next time we intend to get...
  16. Elf or Human Are they that different?

A player asked if he/she could switch his/her city from human to elf. I know there are a few slight differences -- like a couple pairs of AW's named differently, and that the artwork can be very different. I also know some of the strength/weaknesses of the fighting units can vary. But...
  17. Useless Warnings

You've not doubt seen warnings you thought were silly, useless, and a waste of time. Like "Warning, this hot coffee is hot!" It's hot coffee, for heaven's sake, of course it's hot! Or, on a bag of peanuts: "Warning, may contain peanuts." Really? There's only a chance a bag labeled...
  18. Event Royal Pass Cost

The Royal Event Pass is an interesting addition to events. I tried it a couple of times and found it useful, but too expensive. Then I started thinking about what you get and how the cost is a bit less than expected...depending on how far you can get. If I manage to get to 140, (I'm at 57...
  19. Name of the Current World

The name of the current world you are playing in doesn't seem to be anywhere easily found....or anywhere at all since I haven't found it. It would be nice for those who are playing in multiple worlds, to have a quick way to find out. You can, of course, log out and see, then log back in, but...
  20. What's the combination you like?

Sometimes we think of the Orc Nest when we need orcs. And that's a good thing. But if we think about the combination of a lot of Orc Nests and the Pyramid of Purification we may find our orc nests can do almost double work for us. The Pyramid of Purification produces Golems and that's what we...