• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Accurate squad information

I'd really like for battles that use non-standard squad sizes to display accurate damage and health totals for my units in the encounter overview screen. Tournaments and the Spire make up most of my battles, but the unit information displayed for these encounters is effectively useless since the...
  2. So...what's actually on sale here?

Just logged in and had this 'exclusive offer' greet me. The thing that's rubbing me kinda the wrong way about it is, ironically, the 'discount'. What's actually being discounted here? As far as I'm aware, these things normally can't be bought anyway so it feels like a sham tactic to rip...
  3. Apparently I disenchanted my Polar Bears at some point...

...because it's available for me to craft right now. Went to check my inventory, and sure enough, the two Polar Bears I won back during that event but never got around to building are gone... To be fair, I was probably never gonna build them anyway because of the whole deal with artifacts, but...
  4. Unleashed Unit Upgrade

Does this building still show up in the Magic Academy? I can't see the actual numbers myself of course, so I'm asking here in the hopes that multiple people come forward saying they've seen it available. It's been over a month for me and I usually get to check at least 3 times a day so I'm...
  5. Battling with mages on mobile

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, so I'm posing it here as a question instead. Is it just me, or does battling on mobile take a lot longer when using mage units compared to the other four types? It's usually fairly quick, only a second or two, but with mages the 'crossed swords' icon is...
  6. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

I've been playing in a way that I considered to be fair for the past 4+ years that the game's been going, but I think I've been misled. It seems like having multiple accounts all feeding KP to one is actually allowed, so what the heck have I been doing all this time? I'm just thinking about all...
  7. This is why I typically don't do much in the Scrolls Tournament.

This is the result from a battle in round 1 of the tournament. Light melee units are terrible! Or maybe ranged units are too good? Which way I lean depends on my mood at the time. lol
  8. Are catering costs in tournaments supposed to change at random?

EDIT: I'm actually just dumb! No sooner had I posted this thread than I realized it was the squad size technology that I unlocked in between recording and going back in that was almost definitely the reason why the catering costs got shuffled around. I brain farted and also ended up making the...
  9. Inconsistent diamond costs in research tree

Exhibit A: Exhibit B: As you can see, I have all the resources required for both technologies except for mana, but the one that requires more mana actually costs fewer diamonds. Something's wrong here or maybe I'm just missing something?
  10. Display unit stats accurately in tournament overviews

A relatively simple suggestion I think. Before a tournament battle, when selecting units, I would like it if when I decide to check the info for my own units, the health and damage values reflect my squad size for that battle rather than my overall squad size. I know I can just divide it down...
  11. [8428] Barracks not calculating Dwarven Bulwark bonus

EDIT: I was slightly mistaken in my original report, but I kept it below for clarity. The Bulwark bonus seems to get switched off after collecting trained units from the Barracks, and then re-activates once a new group is queued up for training. It remains activated through reloading the page...