• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lelanya

Why??

One of the Elven Quest Givers has been kidnapped, and replaced with an imposter!!! I think it's Tantria. The face in my oldest city (past my latest anniversary, starting on year 7 don't ya know) is clearly, a human girl who has been painted blue, and masquerading as an Elven advisor. Come...
  2. Lelanya

Gems of Elvenar

Greetings all I want to thank everyone for your kind words and appreciation for the role that Gems of Elvenar has played in the game. I have heard you, and assessed this for myself. I too appreciate the resource that Gems represents, and am in the process of taking steps to preserve the...
  3. Lelanya

Did the game just crash?

I cannot get in. Booted on 'Bad Gateway ' and now it's saying my username doesn't exist.
  4. Lelanya

Time Change Issue

So here we are. We in North America changed our clocks an hour ahead two weeks ago. And now Germany has changed their clocks as well. But the Spire still opened an hour later than usual. I was really hoping that the multiple issues that we've been experiencing with lags, loading, stalling...
  5. Lelanya

Time change

So here we are. We in North America changed our clocks an hour ahead two weeks ago. And now Germany has changed their clocks as well. But the Spire still opened an hour later than usual. I was really hoping that the multiple issues that we've been experiencing with lags, loading, stalling...
  6. Lelanya

In Game Spam

An offer to play another InnoGames product is turning up in my cities, like Spam. There is no way to turn it off and no way to access the offer after the fact. Worse it seems InnoGames' in house psychologist is preying on our "Fear of Missing Out" to create a buzz. I personally think it's...
  7. Lelanya

World map Centers

@Mykan Help! We need to find a reference to the world map centers prior to the big move, and then find a reference point.
  8. Lelanya

When??

When, pray tell, might we be seeing the start of Elvarian Games? If it started tomorrow that would put it 3 weeks and 2 days behind Beta. Perhaps we are going for a new record, on foot dragging. :oops: :rolleyes: Don't be afraid to offend us, I've already warned my fellows that this event...
  9. Lelanya

Evolving Buildings Reference

Hey folks, I'm pleased and proud to announce that a long anticipated page is at last ready. ElvenGems is pleased to present, The Evolving Buildings reference page. Please visit us to check it out.
  10. Lelanya

⚞ A Fellow Druid's Staff ⚟

Whether you are a World Weary Warrior, or an initiate seeking knowledge and growth, ⚞Druid Junction⚟ welcomes you. Consider joining our Solstice celebrations by adding your strength to ours. With a bit of new blood to join our already solid core of strong players, our usual 7-8 Chests & 6...
  11. Lelanya

Battle change

Folks there has been some sort of change in the battle system, just recently. Supposedly there has been a 'bug fix' on the damage reduction calculation. I'm not a number person, so I'm not going to pretend to understand it. I fight, and I know for myself when things have changed, because it's...
  12. Lelanya

Tournament Rewards

Do you think we can have our tournament rewards? Pretty please? I've been a good player this week. Thanks again x
  13. Lelanya

Time Change

Greetings all :) Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend for most of Canada and the United States. But the UK, and most of Europe, don't change for another 2 weeks. Please check carefully over the next 2 and a half weeks for times that affect you, for start/end times of tournament, Spire...
  14. Lelanya

Social media

I received a survey recently, and filled it out, as always. This particular survey was about game support and information. I was asked about Wiki, Forum, the moderator support system and how I access it. I was also queried about Elvenar's Facebook page and its support system. Let me be...
  15. Lelanya

Broken links

The links that allow me to jump to the first post I haven't read are not working today. Did I accidentally change a setting, or is something that worked yesterday now broken today?
  16. Lelanya

Closed | Archived Tournament provinces not opening

Hi there I'm working on quests for the Winter Event, and I cannot seem to open my next page of provinces on Harandar. I will submit a ticket to support as well with the screenshot. I have logged out and back in, and the situation is unchanged. This occurs on Desktop browser Chrome, and also...
  17. Lelanya

Closed | Archived Quest giver did not load

Hi there The quest giver tracker on the left side did not load with 2 of my 3 cities this morning. I found a workaround of hitting the FA map after which this appeared.
  18. Lelanya

Looking for an FA home

Greetings all I am an experienced player, who needs 2 Witches Hut Artifacts. 11th hour, I know, and I am not necessarily looking for a new home, just a team that can finish all 3 maps but is a little short handed.
  19. Lelanya

News from Beta Too aka the International Server

The Air Trader event has been announced on the EN server since this morning. June 15th to July 6th, and there is a video And also a wiki page https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Air_Traders%27_Voyage
  20. Lelanya

Seeking

I am seeking a tourney oriented FS looking for an active experienced player. Please msg me in game