• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. So you've just been moved

No, not looking to trade my fs that I share with Henroo, but thank you
  2. So you've just been moved

@Tehya1, do you have a city in Winyandor and if so what fellowship are you in? The reason I’m asking is that I think I have just discovered you as a new neighbor. If it’s you, I am northeast of you and in the middle of a pretty active hood which I was just recently moved into
  3. Help Sentient goods

I’m in chapter 15 and still have just one of my t4 boosted manu and didn’t have any problem in chapter 13, but I used PPs to quickly finish. I also use enchantments when I need a little extra
  4. World map Centers

I play on an iPad and can’t figure out how to find where I am in proportion to the center . Could some one please look me up and let me know how close I am. I am located in Winyandor
  5. Gems of Elvenar

If I had to choose one thing it would be to concentrate on the guest races, but whatever you do will be greatly appreciated
  6. Did the game just crash?

I get the shrug internet connection, standard response. I think it is because of everyone hitting the pit hot and heavy today
  7. FA Shantytown Gallery

i play on an iPad and tried to post a screensho, but got message that file was too big. .
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures 2022

Thank you for the information. I was just coming back to edit my post as I had just discovered the tabs
  9. Teleport Building Question

How it goes into storage is how it comes back
  10. Discussion Fellowship Adventures 2022

I just got stage 3 and total count when I clicked on your link. Would really appreciate stage 1 and 2 if possible. Miss elvengems very much
  11. City Editing Tool

I’m mobile and elvenarchitect just loads half of my city and I’ve searched and can’t find any emulator app that will help me. If you know of one that works on an iPad, I would really appreciate it if you would give me the name of it.
  12. Help Optional Squad size research.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what buildings you are talking about. Are they AWs, event buildings or what? Also, how are they affected?
  13. Discussion The Buried City

Those are drone riders
  14. Other Fellowship lists should show both Player counts and Active Player counts

Apparently browser players can see FS members status, but how do mobile players see the status of their FS members?
  15. Ultimate creatures

Thank you @iamthouth
  16. Ultimate creatures

What chapter are you talking about? Since I PP as much as I can and build as few guest buildings as I can, I always upgrade portal as fast as I can. It would help to know in what chapter I shouldn’t do this
  17. Residence and Workshop Size

I’ve been thinking the same thing for quite awhile. It sure wouldn’t hurt to have a residence with a nice yard with beautiful landscaping instead of a HUGE house
  18. Discussion The Buried City

Exact same thing happened to me. Also with an old email. Since I hadn’t cleared my email for awhile. I did a search for elvenar message and opened. Tried a couple of times and didn’t get any thing and then noticed it as an old email never got a new one. checked for it several times.
  19. Hello Just saying hi

Welcome Mjanely. Hope you enjoy your stay here
  20. Valentine Day Exclusive Offer

You get one for 1360 diamonds each and after you buy one you will see the 9/9 drops to 8/9, etc etc etc. The 9/9 just means nine are available to buy