• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. elvenarchitect

Yes you have to do it the hard way, just prepared my city for the coming FA, planned in elvenarchitect what to send to the archive and replace with marble facories, so i had to add 240 marble factories the hard way, took me like 3 hours.
  2. Veterans are leaving the game, why??

I think some veterans are bored, others see that their way of playing is not working anymore and are tired of finding new ways to play. Some see it as a punishment, others see it as a challenge. INNO keeps throwing curve balls to 'fix' problems created and exploited in the past. All veterans...
  3. Discussion Elvarian Games discussion

I don't scout all the time (632 provinces at the moment), i just make sure i have between 5 and 7 provinces scouted to use for event quests, my province battles are 'yellow' and i want them back to green or even blue if possible
  4. Discussion Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

yes, chapter 18 is a drag, i am also at the 280-cost researches but because i went for the military buildings 1st, i only have the 2 bottom ones left. In total i still have 4 open items in the tech tree
  5. Who Actually Does Guest Race Missions?

i did all missions until now, i try to find a balance between the path i have in mind and the path the missions require, most of the time that works out just fine
  6. Discussion Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

The plan for my city should be enough to do all the requests of chapter 18, i don't know how much time it will take to finish the chapter with this layout, i don't have all the settlement buildings unlocked yet so i did not yet made a rough calculation. Normally if you have more settlement...
  7. Discussion Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

this is layout i am planning to use
  8. Optimal research for tournaments

i used to have diamond farms on all us servers except for server 3 where my main city is so i never spend any money. I finished chapter 17 in just over 2 months, giving me more as 100 days to put expiring buildings in my city to collect diamonds and kp. I still end in the top 20 of the...
  9. Question

if you enter it thru elvenstats you can load your current city, very usefull
  10. #1 Player on Harandar is leaving(for now, or forever)

For me the game is about balance, and every time inno makes a big change players have to find a new balance and that is not always a fun thing to do. This change will not chase me away from the game like previous ones also did not
  11. #1 Player on Harandar is leaving(for now, or forever)

i have to say that i am back to fighting much more battles manual as i was when my city was still small and WW did not exist yet, my score in tourney even went up. Top players where used to go 80 provinces for 6 rounds every week, giving them loads of kp to drop in their AW, if inno would not...
  12. Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

i will go for the golden palace, i want to stockpile seeds for chapter 18 and keep my t6 production going
  13. High level chapters are literally TOO MUCH

i am at level 17, it took me 2 months to finish the quest line and i am now more as 2 months busy with maxing out my t3 buildings because of the massive mana demand
  14. Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

i am one of those lucky players that was not yet that far in upgrading my AW's, i never had 80+ provinces to complete, more like 60+ which i completed only a couple of times before the tournament change came. At the moment i get better scores in tournament as before. I can understand that for...
  15. Discussion Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

just made the calculation, i will need 14k extra artifacts (1 day work) for the 80k of pearls (3 days work) that is 4 more days to collect KP :)
  16. Discussion Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

yes but for the 80000 luxuries, you need to produce enough artifacts and for that you need enough shrimps, luckily i have some 15000+ spare shrimps to turn into artifacts, just don't know yet if that is enough for 80000 luxuries, i will have to transform my whole fleet from small collector ships...
  17. Discussion Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

I was creating all settlement goods up front, pearls and luxurious goods were done, now i read thru the quest list and it is not funny to see i will have to create 80 000 more goods for the quest, i stop making ancient artifacts until that quests will come (4 quests to go)
  18. New Tournament Format

if you can do 90 provinces in a tourney, you must have scouted a whole lot of provinces, and your scouting time must be 5 or 6 days. I only fight all my provinces twice and have 'only' 60+ provinces and a scouting time 3,5 days. I am curious about the new tourney system, when they changed it...
  19. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

for those who look for good info can try following side https://cavalieridellozombiaco.blogspot.com/
  20. Discussion Winter Magic Event Feedback

For my Main city i focus on the time instants as daily price because i use them a lot to create my troops faster during tourney/spire. For my farms I focus on Wishing wells, so i save a lot of ribbons and then go for it when the good daily price is available. I got around 10 WW in every farm...