• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cathedral play?

Hi, i am a AM and have a player that wants to play cathedral instead of military. 1 i havent hear this term before but she is from a different country and they could call something different. I believe its just goods. 2nd is there any viability to this type of play? she is in orcs and is...
  2. Sovereigns United - seeking 3 members(updated 6/26/22)

Fun, supportive, laid-back FS looking for 3 strong spire and tourney players to help us grow our 10+ chests and get more gold spires. Experienced or new players welcome :) we teach new players to play big. We have a discord group that allows fun conversations between the Sovereigns 2 FS's...
  3. Cross trading

hello fellow gamers. I have long wanted to put this out but I know a lot of people will get crazed about it but I am going to do it anyway because I see it as a huge pitfall. While everyone thinks its easier to cross trade and sees it as an equal trade I don't know if people realize that they...
  4. Play is getting repetitive

I loved playing this game in the beginning. I have been here for almost 3yrs and now I am getting very tired of playing the same way all the time. The great thing about the beginning was it seemed like it was different having and Elf city vs. Human city. Now that I am in the higher chapters...
  5. Sovereigns United-Recruit looking for strong spire, tourney, or willing to learn players 3/29/22

AM JerseyTinkerbell/Meeko76 Hi we are looking for active players for our sister FS Sovereigns United. While we are a very active group it really is a relaxed atmosphere we have created. We get that life happens. So if you like climbing the spire(solid silver moving towards gold), getting...
  6. Sovereigns United is continuing its Gold Spire quest

Sovereigns United has reached its very first Gold spire 12/9/2021! Humans! Elves! Join us on thee most noblest of quests! And what is that you dare ask? Thee coveted Gold spire!!!! Help SU on this mission as we endeavor to forge friendships and build our cities in a fun helpful FS. We also...
  7. Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates is looking for crew members(Updated 1/30/22

2 slots open. Come aboard the SRS Bubba Storm Raider. We have a DRAMA FREE, friendly, and helpful crew who like to work as a team and provide guidance as we navigate our climb up the Spire (solid silver) or put loot in our Tourney 10+ chests . We play in every FA but every one of them is...
  8. Sovereigns United Gold Spire Mission (Updated 11/28/21)

Humans! Elves! Join us on thee most noblest of quests! And what is that you dare ask? Thee coveted Gold Spire!!!! We shall endeavor on to forge friendships and build our cities in a fun helpful FS. We also partake in tourney(10 chests) and FA's(With themes and teams) Friendly...
  9. Sovereigns United recruiting 4 gold members.

Humans! Elves! Join us on thee most noblest of quests! And what is that you dare ask? Thee coveted in Gold spire!!!! While SU may not be ready today to do so we shall endeavor on to forge friendships and build our cities in a fun helpful FS. We also partake in tourney and FA's (with themes...
  10. 2 in 1 FS

Sovereigns United is on a most coveted quest to attain that elusive gold spire and is looking for fellows to join us in this quest. Our quest don't just end with the spire oh no, we also partake in the merriment of tourney to get as many rewards as we can. We were at 10+ but alas the real world...
  11. Sovereigns United-Recruit - 3 openings (updated 6/26/22)

Come join a (DRAMA FREE) relaxed, fun, friendly, active group ( yes it is possible!!! Lolol) that wants to grab all the rewards this game has to offer. We play it all. Spire going for gold status so players willing to climb high or learn to do so. tourney (10-11 chests) and FA's (with added...
  12. Sovereigns United and Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates (2 in 1 FS Group)

Sovereigns United and its sister FS Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates are drama free groups with 2 different styles of spire play. SU is our gold aspiring group. We want that gold and want gold minded people even if they are in smaller cities. It is attainable!! All boosts are welcome as SU is in a...
  13. Sovereigns United Gold Spire Recruiting

Hello all!!! SU is looking for players wanting to go for GOLD Spire. We are a great group of drama free, people that love to play this game and want the challenge of going for gold spire. Smaller cities are welcome!! I can teach you to grow quick and strong if your willing to do so. There are...
  14. Come Join our FS's

We are a 2 tiered, non drama, fun, FS group. We have a Gold spire oriented group(Sovereigns United) who are looking for highly modivated people to get us to the top of that spire. If that doesn't interest you then check out our Silver spire group (Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates). Both groups enjoy...
  15. Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates Wanting Crew!! Come aboard!

Hi, I am JerseyMeeko76 Archmage of Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates. We are looking for drama free people who like to play in a supportive, fun atmosphere. We are in need of some Plank, Scroll, and or Silk back up but all boosts are very welcome. Both established and beginners welcome. We get 10 chests...
  16. Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates "ARRRR" wanting more crew members!!!

Hi, I am JerseyMeeko76 Archmage of Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates. We are looking for people who like to play in a supportive, fun atmosphere. We are in need of some Plank, Scroll, and or Silk back up but all boosts are very welcome. Both established and beginners welcome. We get 10 chests and Silver...
  17. come join the Roguish, Sovereigns's Rogues!!!

Hi, I am JerseyMeeko76 Archmage of Sovereigns' Rogues. We are looking for people who like to play in a supportive, fun atmosphere. We are in need of some Plank, Scroll, and or Silk back up but all boosts are very welcome. Both established and beginners welcome. We get 10 chests and Silver...
  18. Come join Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates Crew! 2 openings (updated 6/26/22)

We are a great supportive group that enjoys playing this game. We are looking for all levels, beginners to older players with any boosts. We play it all. between 10-11 chest in tourney, silver spire, and FA's with fun in fs themes and teams. We have AW kp swap and a Discord group for a...
  19. Sovereign Rogues Recruiting! come join us!

As most groups are experiencing RL issues, we are also looking for people, who are looking to join a great group of people who are wanting to play in a relaxed fun manner. We participate in everything Spire, Tourney, and Adventures. We get between 9 and 10 chests with silver and bronze in...
  20. Sovereign Rogues: Come Join Us!

We have a great group of people who are a growing this Fellowship, getting between 9 and 10 chests with silver and bronze in spire. We would love to have new and fun members to join us to help us as we help you, to go even farther. Marble and Gems are a plus but not a must as long as you have...