• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ihrlaen

Fellowship

You can use a single browser simply with different tabs as long as it is a single account (and region, I think). When playing in a browser (Chrome), I routinely switch between tabs for my cities in different us# worlds.
  2. Ihrlaen

Pilgrim's Manor sale

With the (very) likely introduction of the Tome of Forbidden Wisdom coming to Live in the next FA, this is going to come up again, only for the Forbidden Ruins set. It will take a [Full Set] + Forbidden Ruins + 2 others* to be able to collect a second Combining Catalyst. *as long as 2 are...
  3. Ihrlaen

Spreadsheets of Manufactory Efficiency by Chapter, Revised and Complete

Quick question: Are Divine Seeds costs scaling linearly as well?
  4. Ihrlaen

Seeking new FS

I echo that sentiment from Khelonar. Good luck @BBsAmazon and be well!
  5. Ihrlaen

Pilgrim's Manor sale

Unfortunately, no. Manor's do not create a set connection with each other (I broke my own sets apart to confirm). In the image, neither Manor is generating a Combining Catalyst. They require connections to five unique buildings.
  6. Ihrlaen

MOVING

In a word, yes. As someone who previously had that selected as well, but can now see the encroaching desert (to the tune of sixty-plus explored mines), I cannot be moved soon enough. Ihrlaen, Lady of the Southern Khelonar Hills and Barren Reaches.
  7. Ihrlaen

Pilgrim's Manor sale

Like I said, if my understanding of what you have (full set, less the Forge) and want (2 Manors, fully connected) is correct, then yes, a Forge. You should end up with: Full Set + Manor + T1 producer (Forge, Woodworks, or Mason) and can complete the links for both Manors.
  8. Ihrlaen

Pilgrim's Manor sale

@tiG23 Just to clarify, my understanding is you have all the buildings EXCEPT the Forge and want to buy the sorceries for a double Manor set. You will need to buy all 3 available sorceries. One will be the second Manor. The other two CAN be any of the goods producers (Forge, Woodworks, Mason)...
  9. Ihrlaen

Pilgrim's Manor sale

This is my actual city with double Manors and Masons, triple Plazas. A Carting Library and a 1x1 anything fill up the extra space.
  10. Ihrlaen

Pilgrim's Manor sale

Oh, it is still going to be ugly, don't you fret about that. (small clarification above) Basically, use the Plaza as a center piece, with the short-side of the Manors opposite each other. The final core pieces are the Entrances, each opposite one another, touching both Manors and the Plaza...
  11. Ihrlaen

Pilgrim's Manor sale

Manor and one more*, assuming space/organization is no object. *one of the goods production buildings or entrances
  12. Ihrlaen

Update on baby catering city

Maeryn, sent you a PM.
  13. Ihrlaen

World map Centers

If only you could move to one of the 20 mines in the southern third of my explored map - lots of room! It is pretty clear I am on the very edge of the consolidation zone with plenty of turnover happening every week. Quick shoutout to any of the "locals" who might visit the forums remaining...
  14. Ihrlaen

Optional Squad Size research today ?

You are completely correct Enevhar. My apologies. My post above is updated to avoid any confusion.
  15. Ihrlaen

Optional Squad Size research today ?

Deleted to avoid any incorrect information.
  16. Ihrlaen

Spell Fragment Hunting - again

Another thing to consider is the level of your Magic Academy. A higher level academy will grant additional fragments when disenchanting in addition to reducing the production time for enchantments and catalysts. Diamonds spent on the Academy upgrades are very much worth it, in my opinion, and...
  17. Ihrlaen

Can there be too much of a good thing?

There is no difference in KP source, be it standard KP, Rune Shard, or Ancient Wonder KP instant for the purposes of the locks mentioned above.
  18. Ihrlaen

Referral System

I wish we had an “Archmages Corner” sub forum to post things like this that are not strictly world specific.
  19. Ihrlaen

Beginning Chapters

The biggest hurdle for Chapters I-V are that they are very strictly KP limited. With a small number of provinces, terrible military, and few resources, Tournament performance is limited, thereby limiting daily KP gains. This is so very different from the rest of the game and @Mykan has it...