• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Gkyr

Anyone else getting bad server today?

There was a period of being unable to sign on an hour ago. Usually happens at this time of day (for me) when Inno 'updates' a world. Now I am experiencing IMMense battle lags in Tourney and multiple website crashes. @helya @Astram Anyone else? (No time to leave detailed 'bug info').
  2. Gkyr

The progression of Tournament difficulty

One of my activities is to type out what 'everybody knows' but has remained unstated. Why? I don't know. Just me, I guess. Warning: TLDR With that preamble, I have noticed that there is not a smooth progression of difficulty in battles as one progresses through the Tourney provinces. Sure...
  3. Gkyr

Twilight phoenix - the first poison pill in Elvenar...

...that I am aware of. The Twilight Phoenix (hereafter referred to as 'the bird') can be acquired by anyone in any chapter since the base is given early. Newbies will have the base and perhaps a handful of artifacts and perhaps they will try to buy more. The downside of the bird rests on its...
  4. Gkyr

Again: Expiring Buildings show No Red Text when Selling

Game version: __ v1.150.3 Game world: __Harandar Browser + version: __Chrome Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System: __Win 10 Home 20H2 64 bit Screen resolution: __- Account name: __Gkyr Humans or Elves: __E Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always When selling an expired...
  5. Gkyr

Elvenar Haiku (read my first post before replying with your first post)

Please adhere strictly to the 5-7-5 syllable format as required. Also, try to display the essence of Haiku in that it should have the two inherent parts of 'observation' and 'realization'. Other, more sublime characteristics of Haiku could be present; they will not be enumerated here but we...
  6. Gkyr

Selling expired building red text gone.

Game version: __ v1.149.2 Game world: __Harandar Browser + version: __Chrome Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System: __Win 10 Home 20H2 64 bit Screen resolution: __- Account name: __Gkyr Humans or Elves: __E Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always When selling an...
  7. Gkyr

Any obsessives out there track FA badges?

In order to lay out a proper FA slum, it would be nice to know how frequently the 3 manufactory badges were called for versus the 4 WS badges. I have seen players tracking all manner of metrics on this forum; I wonder if anyone has been tracking badges? I know, I know: "past performance is not...
  8. Gkyr

The past is prologue...

9. Gkyr

Text in signature

How are folks inserting the various text messages below their signature boxes?
  10. Gkyr

Closed | Contact Support Anyone have AW KP disappear

Game ver. v1.148.4-(4f4b3d9) - html5 (2022-03-03 09:29) Today 3March at 1400 hr UT Harandar Chrome Been KP swapping to fill my MM. Around 1400 UT it is almost full, so much so that I have to redirect the last KP swap to another AW. (last swap was 40 KP, I had about 38 KP to fill). At 14:06...
  11. Gkyr

I hit a trip wire

KK, so the oft repeated mantra is that the collection of Tourney and Spire liabilities (various expansions, various squad size increases, sum of AW levels and other things I forget) increases the cost of the T and S battles but not the difficulty of the battles. I have no argument with this...
  12. Gkyr

Manual Fighters' Thread

Brief intro: One of the different motivations to sign into Elvenar is to manually fight the battles on the hex board, although not too many players do this consistently for most of their battles. It is my primary motivation. I am thinking about starting this thread to see if their are any...
  13. Gkyr

can anyone else not log into beta or harandar right now?

Game version: __ cant get in to determine Browser + version: __Chrome 98.0 Operating System: __Windows 10 Screen resolution: __DNK Account name: __Gkyr Humans or Elves: __E Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not...
  14. Gkyr

Archmage help

My new AM got the FS 'dumped' in their lap and they are not knowing about all of the tools available to AMs. I don't either. I'm sure it has been posted at length but searching brings up too many false positives. An direction I can send to them? G
  15. Gkyr

Algorithm Change? Just askin'...

At this moment, other, more experienced players and I are noticing that the Spire and the Tourney have gotten significantly more difficult. @helya , do you know of an algorithm adjstment recently?
  16. Gkyr

Perhaps the Phoenix is superfluous

I did the whole 27 province round and 4 spire encounters without even noticing that I didn't feed the phoenix. Sometimes I think that the Phoenix just permits sloppy and hasty battle set-ups and that a little advanced planning and calculation gives one the same advantage that the Phoenix does...
  17. Gkyr

The Benefits of Maximizing Culture Bonus

Active Member 2 minutes ago KK. Thanks @LisaMV . I'm in Ch. 12, Elementals. I don t have WR or CL AWs because I am a fighter and I have been trying to minimize my AW labilities during Tourney and Spire. My AWs are all military boosts except for GA, MH and PT. You could convince me to place WR...
  18. Gkyr

Ensorcelled Endowment Advice Requested

Previously I have been pretty casual about using EE - I have been maintaining supplies adequately. Now I am asking for a master class in using EE. I have quite a few though nowhere near the levels of my experienced mates. Neighborly help seems randomly assigned among eligible bldgs. Help...
  19. Gkyr

Serial kick out

Game version: _1.135.3 Game world: __Harandar Browser + version: __Chrome 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: __ Operating System: __Win 10 64 bit Screen resolution: __ Account name: __Gkyr Humans or Elves: __E Reproducibility: _2 Quest title: __ (if applicable)...
  20. Gkyr

Upjump in dust tourney difficulty.

Disclosure: kk, so I upgraded two AW since last touney, but still... ...I have done that before and never experienced the incremental increase in difficulty that I am experiencing in this present (dust) tourney. Not only me, but my very, very experienced (founding) Archmage has also commented...