• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ihrlaen

Good morning Arendyll! -found an FS-

I am an experienced player starting out again on a new world. This city is mid-Chapter 3 and has boosts in Steel, Crystal, and Elixir with daily play. Ideally, I would like to find a 10-chest fellowship. If this fits your needs, I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you to all the...
  2. Ihrlaen

-=Ashen Phoenix=- seeking new member! Blueprints in hand and ready to share. -=One Spot Open=-

Born under the sign of the Ashen Phoenix, we are a fellowship of equals looking to expand our ranks and reach our fullest potential! One spot ready and waiting. We strongly encourage cities to use only their boosted goods to expand our trading network. We are looking for you! Even though we...