• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Deborah M

WHY WHY WHY

I promise it was verified that was not the case. It was a FS member who wanted to thank the AM. My FS members do that sometimes so it made sense to me.
  2. Deborah M

WHY WHY WHY

Here is my question. It sounds like to get one of the top chests you would have to be bumping others down the list to smaller reward. I have had a situation recently where a player not in my FS and I were trading KP in an AW that very few people have since it is from the last chapter. At one...
  3. Deborah M

Diamond Sales

I have to chime in on this again. I have spent thousands on this game in over 6 years. If I got 100% offers in the very beginning that would have been the only time. I have said before that I didn’t see why I wasn’t getting the love players who don’t spend get. That is until very recently...
  4. Deborah M

Diamond Sales

If you regularly spend on diamonds you will rarely if ever see 100% offers. I went years without seeing any sales that good. The purpose of those offers is to entice players who do not spend anything or very little in the hope they get hooked on having diamonds to use.
  5. Deborah M

Has anyone heard of the start date for The Fellowship Adventures

If it was starting Tuesday we would already have the announcement & timer
  6. Deborah M

Elvenar 7th birthday gift

@helya said if you get it in the wrong city that support will move it for you if you submit a ticket.
  7. Deborah M

I have not gotten any good offers for years. I’ve said here that I wish they would share the love with players like me who have always spent $. I was in total shock when out of nowhere I got 100% offer for the first time ever. I was in for an even bigger shock when that was followed by a 200%...
  8. Deborah M

Thank you Elvenar! I have always just appreciated getting a gift every year! I think it is a very nice gesture to get something even if it is doubtful that it will be out in my city because of space. I had 3 children and took them to an amusement park every summer. At the end of the day I would...
  9. Deborah M

Discussion Fellowship Adventures 2022

AJ you are using the wrong link.
  10. Deborah M

What's in a name?

And then there is a player in my FS whose name is *something Elvenar changed it to*. Wouldn’t you think they could have let them choose another name? Edited to remove actual name. Thanks for the reminder lyapo1
  11. Deborah M

Discussion Update v1.152

It is Friday the 13th so...... ;)
  12. Deborah M

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Agreed :rolleyes:
  13. Deborah M

Except that I’m not trying to shove any dug up interpretations on anybody. I just don’t want this crap invading the game I’ve played for 6+ years when I don’t want to be inundated with this kind of stuff elsewhere. I am so sick of it that if somebody wants to keep pushing it I will push back.
  14. Deborah M

@Eudaemonia Yes it is "Unbelievable" that anybody would use this forum to try and push woke stuff on us that has absolutely nothing to do with the game. A whole lot of people are sick & tired of it, especially when you cant discuss ANYTHING without somebody hijacking the conversation to try and...
  15. Deborah M

Thank you VERY much for the reminder that there is The Lounge for subjects that are not Elvenar :) That is my whole point! And, I don’t want to debate the 2nd amendment or anything political or religious on a game forum. I am so sick of the constant deluge of self righteous attacks from both...
  16. Deborah M

There is a time & place for everything. This is a game forum. It is not a political forum to be schooled in political correctness. How about we start educating on the 2nd amendment? There is a whole lot of history there too. Would you be OK with that or only pet subjects? Obviously this is not...
  17. Deborah M

I do not come to the forum in a game to be "educated" in political correctness! This has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Grandfathered in probably did not mean what you want to attribute to it in yours or my lifetime. It is a very, very common legal term used in legislation and business...
  18. Deborah M

Now that is interesting! Somehow I missed this scanning the lengthy discussion. I still don't understand what they are doing. This sounds like a drawback for new players to me if they have to play solo in the beginning.
  19. Deborah M

Either way, I’m still thinking with these changes I’m not sure investing in new player after new player just to have them quit because the game changes so much is a good thing. It was sad to stop doing direct joining and now it looks like just another drawback to have a revolving door of new...
  20. Deborah M

I think that is one of the worst changes I can think of for new players. Both are integral parts of the game and Fellowship participation now so I think it is really dumb to make this change! I guess I will need to rethink taking on new players and offering them 8-1 trades in the first 4...