• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SilverbugLuxor

Chapter 16

Is there a site for this chapter? I found events list but not a buildings upgrade walk through.
  2. SilverbugLuxor

We have been looking for you if....

Active players with large cities looking to grow and play group events. 12+ chests in weekly tournys. 6th Place in FA is our record. Please read and agree to these rules to join our team. 90 day probation period for new fellows. If you are not participating / communicating / meeting minimums...
  3. SilverbugLuxor

utopia springs seeking active players

We are looking for a tournament player boosted in steel , crystal and or gems a combination of 2 preferred plz
  4. SilverbugLuxor

Sentient goods questions

due to recent hospitalization and surgery I find it difficult to play more than twice a day everything has decayed as I was in the hospital over one month. my question is should I just build my main top silly soap tear down my other two Sentient and build up two more soap and then trade down for...
  5. SilverbugLuxor

How is there a limit to province expansions?

How is there a limit to province expansions? Why do they end at 525?
  6. SilverbugLuxor

Elvenar chapter how many Settlements buildings?

Is there and link somewhere?
  7. SilverbugLuxor

Looking for active players for SilverJazz - Recruiting

Please read our overview and we'd love to have you if you agree. :cool: Just search for SilverJazz - Recruiting
  8. SilverbugLuxor

I'm nearing the end of Constructs

I'm nearing the end of constructs wondering if I still need 10 workshops? I have over 1,000 boosters if I need to refill my main hall any ideas tips out there? Also any quest list for next chapter out there?
  9. SilverbugLuxor

SilverJazz on Khelonarr is looking for 1 more player

SilverJazz on Khelonarr is looking for 1 more player .. .. We do 10 chests most weeks & are serious with the Adventures ... Our Larger Cities help the smaller progress and grow ... We require a minimum participation in Visits , Weekly Tournaments & Adventures .. .... Read our overview and see if...
  10. SilverbugLuxor

Want to get rewarded for your efforts and have fun too? FA and tourney active players needed.

SilverJazz is RECRUITING Active players looking to learn and play group events. We have achieved 7th Place in Fellowship Adventures and Top 11 three times in a row. We routinely achieve 10th chest in weekly tourneys. Please read and abide by these rules if you join our team... Fellowship...
  11. SilverbugLuxor

Fellowship Adventure in August?

I was wondering if there's going to be a f I heard it started in beta but I cannot find anything.
  12. SilverbugLuxor

build temple of veneration requires diamonds

build temple of veneration requires diamonds Is there :mad:o other way?
  13. SilverbugLuxor

SilverJazz *RECRUITING*

RECRUITING: active players looking to learn and play group events. We were Top 10 in both of the last Fellowship Adventures and aim for 10 chests in each tourney. Please read and agree to abide by our rules if you decide to join. Help with trades (at least 2 stars) and maintain factories for...
  14. SilverbugLuxor

One last click you have to do when catering in the tournament!

I like the one last click you have to do when catering in the tournament!
  15. SilverbugLuxor

SilverJazz is looking for active members

RECRUITING: active players (especially Planks boosted) looking to help with trades (at least 2 stars) and frequent 'neighborly help' (minimum 3X a week). Add your neighborly help preference to your city name (C=Culture, M=Main Hall, and/or B=Builder). Cross-tier trades are not the norm here, but...
  16. SilverbugLuxor

portal prophets

probably a stupid question but if I don't use the portal prophets in this chapter they won't change for the next?
  17. SilverbugLuxor

Fellowship adventure 2019

So the May fellowship fellowship adventure has started, the announcement states it will be using map B. Does anyone know what other fellowship adventure used that map? Thank you
  18. SilverbugLuxor

SilverJazz seeking Active Players

We are seeking some players boosted in planks to join our fellowship please read our overview and let me know if you're interested thank you
  19. SilverbugLuxor

What level am I?

So I am planning for the Quest for dust we're trying to get to 10 chest, how do I know in the fighting options if I am a beginner intermediate or advanced? I have just started to begin fighting as this catering is sucking my goods away :-)
  20. SilverbugLuxor

Royal Restoration spell

Was it released in the last tournament?