• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Porcinus

Casual new player LF Fellowship

Hello we are family-friendly and like to help new players as well as old players. Apply to "25 Characters" (or we will have to change our name soon LOL)
  2. Porcinus

Spire Timer Incorrect

maybe someone switched the event timer for the spire timer :p
  3. Porcinus

Fellowship '25 Characters' is 1 character short. Come and join us!

Now it's two so you can bring a date!
  4. Porcinus

Looking for a different Fellowship--Is this rude?

its not rude if you say goodbye politely :) some people just leave quietly or drop out of the game - in those cases i suspect language issues or illness/work, also cannot really blame people. we are here for a good time not a long time, as the song goes (although as a yearling i already feel...
  5. Porcinus

Help Long wait for battles

Why does it take from 15 seconds to a minute for the system to prepare a battle? This happens in tournament, spire, and regular battles. One would think the system could pre-generate the possible configurations of terrain before the tournament starts, then choose one and randomly place the...
  6. Porcinus

Help How does Spire fellowship points rewards work?

ah thanks i am enlightened :kp: !
  7. Porcinus

So a Spire Crystal is the purple crystal floating on wings beside the vertical progress bar? Which the fellowship receives anyway if any one of us gets to the top? A good bonus for young fellowships or when we are struggling, if so. :)
  8. Porcinus

I completed all the spire chests at one level of High Halls, stopped at the gate to the next one which was locked. I looked at the progress bar on the side that showed where our fellowship members were and saw a small green + button. I clicked that button, it said our fellowship had 50/50...
  9. Porcinus

Artifacts to evolve Witch Hut

I hung onto this building at level 8 for a year, hoping that next Halloween the witch hats would be available again but i see they arent :( Please consider adding a two-into-one crafting task like you have for bears or phoenixes, for the witch summoning circles and/or other artifacts so we can...
  10. Porcinus

Closed | Contact Support event quest bug

quest said Gain Combining Catalyst Spells (0/1) so i got 3 Combining Catalysts in the Spire but the quest didnt see it.
  11. Porcinus

Tourney question

So it could be some text leftover from how the tournaments used to work, or simply incorrect.
  12. Porcinus

New City in Sinya

Hi StrongJean, we do accept relatively newer players and are happy to help you grow! Feel free to check us out and apply if you like. 25 Characters is our whimsical name ;)
  13. Porcinus

25 Characters - 1 spots

No worries, we dont want players to burn out!
  14. Porcinus

Tourney question

When i finish 6 rounds of a province, it says "Congratulations. You have finished a level of the tournament! By doing so you also unlocked an additional tournament for another province!" However i dont see any new provinces or tournaments available. Will they appear later?
  15. Porcinus

No Pressure! Have Fun! Wants YOU

1 spot open now!
  16. Porcinus

25 Characters - 1 spots

Never too late for a fresh start! :cool: 1 spot now open.
  17. Porcinus

25 Characters - 1 spots

Update: Name changed from "No Pressure! Have Fun!" Update: New leader Loki420, same fun and frolic.
  18. Porcinus

No Pressure! Have Fun! Wants YOU

3 spots left, apply now and get in before the next event!