• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New Game Features New Ancient Wonder Idea

I don't trust it.... probably creates genetically modified pet food.... where is my non GMO vegan pet food made from whole grain?
  2. New Game Features New Ancient Wonder Idea

Looks like defiantoneks for the win... Event reward at 240 is a building that produces 1 pet food every 45 hours - lasts 10 days.
  3. Avalon seeking Spire and Tournament players

4 spots immediately available. Moving from a casual gold spire fellowship to a weekly gold spire fellowship. No score minimums - must be able to top the spire (or at least top of level 2 every week). 1k average minimum tourney score (2k preferred). Wonder Society KP sharing system for fast and...
  4. New Game Features Tome for spire rewards

I would favor replacing the dwarven armorer spire prize with a tome of combat (pick between dwarven armorer, or unit damage boost building Mage, Archer, Light Melee, Heavy Melee, Heavy Range). I would favor replacing the evolve token spire prize with a tome of Evolution (pick between all past...
  5. Gold Spire Seekers - Avalon wants you!

Top 20 Fellowship seeks Gold Spire motivated players to join our Fellowship. We are transitioning from "best effort" to "weekly gold spire" (currently at gold once per 4 weeks). We have a Wonder Society KP sharing system which makes KP sharing fast and easy. Come join us (bring a friend!)...
  6. New Game Features New Ancient Wonder Idea

True to all of the above. It might be better and more likely to be worth it if the wonder extended the duration by level, and generated pet food (at the rate of 1 / week base, then every 10 levels, 1 more per week, max at 4 per week). Mechanic wise, it is similar to Enar's Embassy and Tome of...
  7. Complete May Diamond giveaway

Boss 1: Xandar (zan dahr) - guardian of the spire galaxy. Boss 2: Prince MissileToad - protector of the 2nd realm. Boss 3: Optimist Factorable - transformer of troops to diamonds
  8. One Word Reply Game

meat
  9. New Game Features New Ancient Wonder Idea

I view it as similar to the wonder that adds duration to magical manufacturing, or adds portal % modifiers like blooming trader guild. Shouldn't be that difficult, plenty of templates to choose from (including the status boxes you get when you hover over a value to see what goes into the value)...
  10. New Game Features New Ancient Wonder Idea

I would like an Ancient Wonder building that increases the duration of pet food by a certain percent. 40 levels to maybe max out at 200%? What do you all think?
  11. Avalon Seeking Spire and Tournament oriented players

Top 20 Fellowship has openings for Spire and Tournament players. We currently are a laid back 11/12 chest / Silver Spire fellowship that is transitioning to a gold spire fellowship. We use a Wonder Society KP sharing system for Ancient Wonder development. If interested, contact me or one of the...
  12. Game Freezing and/or not responding

I finally got in. yeah.
  13. Neighborly help window

While many users in the past indicated preference in their title because visiting was sparse (due to the amount of time it took to visit), now this is mostly obsolete given how easy it is to visit. I no longer care what people visit. The game will auto pick the best culture item, and if a...
  14. Neighborly help window

So as of 3/14/2022 - this feature is now implemented in the desktop version as a "neighbors" tab on the Province Overview dialog. It is very nice, so as a reward to the developers who did it, I of course am asking for an improvement (i.e more work for the devs :). Add a drop-list button above...
  15. Avalon looking for members:

We are a top 15 Fellowship in Avalon looking for members who enjoy the following: a) Spire b) Tournament c) Wonder Society style KP swap. We are a silver medal spire, 11 chest tournament FS that is looking to become more spire and tourney focused. Multiple slots available if a group of...
  16. Wonder Society question

When this unfortunate event happens, and it is too late for the member to cancel to retrieve the donations, then there are a number of things you can do which have varying degrees of "unfairness". Option 1: Record all KP as if donated by an external player. Impact: Player who didn't report...
  17. Using supplies to buy KPs

@crackie and dominion: What is your typical culture bonus? and do you use the Ensorcelled Endowment (purple spells) to boost your culture buildings? I really started seeing the tool overflow as long as my culture bonus was at least 160%. When I dropped to 125% (I have no wonders that prolong...
  18. Fight interface: transition to mobile

New Feature Request: Scout Terrain button on the fight dialog which opens a window showing the terrain and enemy troop deployment. This button could be at the dialog which chooses between fight or negotiate, or it could be in the troop selection dialog. If this feature were added to both...
  19. Using supplies to buy KPs

Thanks for the data samido! I knew there was a big jump, but didn't remember where it happened exactly. Does the wiki have the workshop size in squares for each chapter so that the hourly rate can be normalized to supplies per hour per square?
  20. Resolve Tech Tree / Chapter Quest Apparent Conflicts

Chapter Quests.... lots of thoughts on this. My interpretation is that the Chapter Quests were created to help players "figure out" what to do to progress through the chapter. When chapters were simple (early chapters), there was really only 1 path with at most a couple of possible sequences...