• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. KING OF THE WORLD

Fellowship Adventure Starts Tomorrow

We need a player who wants to play in the Adventure. You need to apply today too be eligible for the Adventure. Maybe with us you will find a permanent fellowship to play with. We are the Dragons Keep were you can apply or contact me King of the World
  2. KING OF THE WORLD

Fellowship Merger

We love too have you join us in Dragons Keep
  3. KING OF THE WORLD

Fellowship Adventure Starts Tomorrow

We need 3 players to join us for the adventure. You must join today to be eligible for the adventure. Maybe you will also find a fellowship you will want to stay with us. We are The Kingdom of Dragons, apply or contact me King of the World
  4. KING OF THE WORLD

Tomorrow Fellowship Adventure Starts

We need one player to join us for the adventure . Maybe you will find a place were you will want to stay!!! Hope so. You have to join today if you want to be able too do the adventure. We are The New Kingdom, apply or contact me King of the World
  5. KING OF THE WORLD

Here ye hear ye

Fellowship Adventure starts Thursday don’t miss out and while you are with us, you will fall in love with us Dilly Dilly
  6. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

Fellowship Adventure is coming Thursday don’t miss out and while you’re there fall on love playing with us
  7. KING OF THE WORLD

The New Kingdom

Fellowship Adventure coming Thursday come join us for it and while your are there fall in love with us
  8. KING OF THE WORLD

The New Kingdom

Were art thou we want that player who wants to have Fun playing this game
  9. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

I know there are active players out there who want to enjoy playing this game and we want you
  10. KING OF THE WORLD

Here ye hear ye

Need just 1 more player
  11. KING OF THE WORLD

Need 6 players

Now 3 players don’t miss out
  12. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

Where art thou, we need 2 peasants!!! You need to be active or 50 lashes with a wet noodle. Then you will clean the Pit of Misery, Dilly Dilly
  13. KING OF THE WORLD

Here ye hear ye

Where art thou
  14. KING OF THE WORLD

Here ye hear ye

Now only 3 active,friendly players need don’t miss out on having fun
  15. KING OF THE WORLD

Here ye hear ye

We need 5 more Active players to join our family
  16. KING OF THE WORLD

Need 6 players

Now we need 5 players. If you have a small fellowship with 5 active players come join us
  17. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

We need 2 players to join our family
  18. KING OF THE WORLD

The New Kingdom

Still looking for that new family member
  19. KING OF THE WORLD

Here ye hear ye

We are looking for some real knuckleheads having fun playing this game we love. No Drama, active, friendly, helpful and FUN players looking for players that want no stress playing!!! Yes of course we have rules, silly, visits are 3 times a week ( of course we prefer more ) fair trades ( 2-3...
  20. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

Is it time for a change? Too much Drama in your fellowship or players not doing visits or helping out with trades or information about levels? Then this is were you can come play with Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful people. DRAMA is never allowed. If you are interested please contact me King...