• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. KING OF THE WORLD

Fellowship Adventure Starts Tomorrow

We need a player who wants to play in the Adventure. You need to apply today too be eligible for the Adventure. Maybe with us you will find a permanent fellowship to play with. We are the Dragons Keep were you can apply or contact me King of the World
  2. KING OF THE WORLD

Fellowship Adventure Starts Tomorrow

We need 3 players to join us for the adventure. You must join today to be eligible for the adventure. Maybe you will also find a fellowship you will want to stay with us. We are The Kingdom of Dragons, apply or contact me King of the World
  3. KING OF THE WORLD

Tomorrow Fellowship Adventure Starts

We need one player to join us for the adventure . Maybe you will find a place were you will want to stay!!! Hope so. You have to join today if you want to be able too do the adventure. We are The New Kingdom, apply or contact me King of the World
  4. KING OF THE WORLD

Here ye hear ye

We are looking for some real knuckleheads having fun playing this game we love. No Drama, active, friendly, helpful and FUN players looking for players that want no stress playing!!! Yes of course we have rules, silly, visits are 3 times a week ( of course we prefer more ) fair trades ( 2-3...
  5. KING OF THE WORLD

Need 6 players

If there is a small fellowship willing to combine fellowship. Bring us your friendliness, active, fun players
  6. KING OF THE WORLD

Cleaning House!!!

We need 6 Active, Friendly Fun and Helpful players. We waited until the fellowship adventure was over hoping that we find players looking for a change. Were FUN is the key. Visits are important!!! Helping with trades. NO DRAMA ever allowed. Apply at Kingdom of Dragons or send me a message. Ty...
  7. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dilly Dilly

Need a experience player to add to our incredible FELLOWSHIP!!! We have a blast playing together and there is NO DRAMA EVER. We are looking for a player to join our family. Someone who is Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful. Come join us and have real FUN. Apply or contact me King of the World
  8. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

We are looking for a Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful player to join our family. No Drama is ever allowed!!! We play well together and love someone like us. There is a Fellowship Adventure coming soon, and what better way to find a great fellowship to stay with. So if you are interested please...
  9. KING OF THE WORLD

The New Kingdom

Is ready for a New Player!!! We are looking for a Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful player. There is NO Drama allowed!!! Plus a Fellowship Adventure is starting soon. Come play in the Adventure and find your new home. We want only kind people here. If this sounds like a place you would to play...
  10. KING OF THE WORLD

Come Join The Greatest Fellowship

Kingdom of Dilly Dilly is looking for a new family member to join us!!! We are looking for a experience player that is interested in a active, fun, friendly playing !!! NO DRAMA is ever allowed. We do 10 chest a week and very well on the Spire. We like to sing, chat and help each other grow...
  11. KING OF THE WORLD

EDM Is Looking For

You!!!:) We are a friendly, active, and helpful group. We do 10 chest every week!!! We also do really well on the Spire. But most importantly we have FUN!!!:cool: Also Drama is NEVER Allowed.o_O So if you want to enjoy playing contact me King of the World or just apply. We would like to have a...
  12. KING OF THE WORLD

Are You Happy With Your Fellowship?

Is there too much drama, lack of visits, no friendly chat with anyone? Well if you answer yes to any of this, I have a answer for you!!! :cool: We are E D R were you have a blast playing together with us Knuckleheads!!!o_O If you really want to have FUN while playing it would be us. We are...
  13. KING OF THE WORLD

Are You Happy With Your Fellowship?

We are looking for a Active, Friendly, Fun :pand Helpful player!!! We welcome a player that are active but most of all friendly:cool: . We love too have a experience player that just love this game like us. If you are interested please contact me King of the World or just apply and get away from...
  14. KING OF THE WORLD

Dragons Keep

Are You Happy With Your Fellowship? Are You Looking For A Fun Place Too Play? Well you found it:p!!! If you are Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful with the people you play with then we have the fellowship you are looking for!!!:cool:
  15. KING OF THE WORLD

B.Y.O. Dragon

Needs a FUN, Active player too join our fellowship of Knuckleheads!!! We are just a great fellowship of some of the nicest people there is. This is the first opening in over a year!!! NO Drama is ever allowed!!! Really need a experience player. If you are interested please contact me King of...
  16. KING OF THE WORLD

The New Kingdom

Has a new opening for a Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful player to join our family. We do 10 chest a week But we have more FUN than anything else. NO Drama is ever allowed. Come join us and have Fun while you build. If this sounds good to you please contact me King of the World or just apply
  17. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dilly Dilly

We have a opening in our fantastic fellowship. We do 10. Chest weekly and great on the spire!!! But that’s not why you would want to join us. :cool: We have a blast playing together, we joke, sing, and are more like a family than a fellowship.;) NO DRAMA:mad: is ever allowed. We are ranked 17th...
  18. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

Need 2 active, friendly, fun :p players who just wanna have fun!!! Be active with visits, come join a group of knuckleheads :pwho have a blast playing together, tournaments, adventures too be helpful for all your fellowship players. If this sounds good to you :cool:please contact me King of the...
  19. KING OF THE WORLD

Rebuilding A Former Great Fellowship

I have been challenge to rebuild a once great fellowship!!! I open 3 space already with dead wood. I need players who are up for a challenge. Wanting to rebuild and bring energy, FUN :p, active playing.NO DRAMA ever!!! If you know me you know that I build GREAT,FUN, ACTIVE, friendly and helpful...
  20. KING OF THE WORLD

Rare Opening for the Best Fellowship

We are a FUN, active, friendly and helpful fellowship. We have a blast playing together. We are chatty, and tease, joke with each other plus we sing!!! We get 10 chest, and do well on the Spire. NO Drama ever allowed. Bathing is also a option!!! If you are interested in joining and having fun...