• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Zoof

Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

I fervently defend my position on what I found out in the wilds. Behold, the face of Evil! Look at me, right in the eyes, and tell me with a straight face that the creature I have showed you isn't made of marijuana.
  2. Zoof

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Last year, we had a somewhat respectable trash panda. A trash panda that could kick your butt if you talked trash to them and do so with grace and style. I didn't get a good look at the graphic (because they were so small) but the smol shots says it's one who embraced their trashiness and went...
  3. Zoof

Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

And a gator pit with a fully trained pettable gator
  4. Zoof

Easy Provinces Strategy

To add to this: Simply scouting the province is where the hurt begins. That's the point in which the costs to actually complete it is locked in and any further scouting costs increase. No matter what you do afterward, the amount of goods/resources it takes to complete that province is fixed, as...
  5. Zoof

Discussion Sorcerer's Scrolls of Knowledge

On second thought, it'd probably be better if it was added to a FAQ. It might save some time and headaches and if I insisted on doing reply chains, I might risk people replying back using angry and loud words!
  6. Zoof

Discussion Sorcerer's Scrolls of Knowledge

It's a great place to redirect people asking questions that are already answered there; now I won't have to dig around in the forums looking for answers. I especially like how the Fairy Portal question is so often asked that it gets its own dedicated FAQ entry As for me, I'll still answer...
  7. Zoof

Other Craft recipes for Evolve Artifacts

Don't let a single bean escape!
  8. Zoof

If you can, that is. This is the sort of event where depending on your playstyle, you might max out by doing the things you normally do alone. I took a peek at your city through ElvenStats/ElvenArchitect and found that if you do five 3-hour collections a day from your manufactories and...
  9. Zoof

You would hate what I do. It's a high-effort method which means my entire guest race settlement is stranded out in the middle of a sea of brown. A lone beacon against the ocean of poo, populated with a couple of crabs on the outskirts, washed ashore as tidal fecals forced them aground. The...
  10. Zoof

New Game Features Flying Scouts

If only we could make them fly and take less time to scout, but alas, I doubt this'll gain much traction. Especially since we already have a way to speed up scouts. Namely: Hop them up on so many speed boosters that for a brief moment in time they become a discount Flash, vibrating themselves so...
  11. Zoof

Help Fellowship perks

There's strategic value in maxing out something like Spire or Tournament archive one month, then redistributing those perk points the next month. That works because any archived spire points or tournament points stays put in their respective archives, whether or not the new maximum...
  12. Zoof

Confirmed Orc Nests not showing Sentients with Pyramid of Purification

I suppose... Finding who supports Haiku-based support tickets May prove challenging Newly-soulless orcs Processed by the Pyramid Sentients Missing -- or -- Orcs were purified Sentients do not show up A ticket is sent.
  13. Zoof

Sent support ticket Redeemed instant freedom For great game justice
  14. Zoof

Help Looking for Advice to Get Easy Provinces Again

Congrats on hitting the orc wall. Thing is, if you've completed 132 provinces, there's 90 other provinces which don't require orcs. When you view the Province Overview window on the world map (the first two tabs of which is present in both browser and app version), provinces are listed and...
  15. Zoof

We Need Better Rewards

I'm a little concerned that if we were to push too hard with asking for Spire rewards improvements, Inno might just turn around and "optimize" "rebalance" the rewards instead. It's happened before.
  16. Zoof

fellowship chat censorship

I bet it was someone who tried to regex the problem away, and was immediately reassigned once that came to light. To quote some guy whose identity is probably in dispute:
  17. Zoof

We found a problem You sent a support ticket Sings karoke
  18. Zoof

Dwarven Portal

Pictures supports what @Astram has said. Image of item sale attempt in PC/browser The attempt to do the same in the app, however, makes things far clearer. Image of sale attempt in Elvenar mobile app Yes. I built a Dwarven Portal just to verify this. It was also fun to verify that you can...
  19. Zoof

Discussion A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Well, that certainly put a new image in my head. One which will now involve a shovel being standard loadout for any expedition to the outskirts of the city for "pickup"
  20. Zoof

Something's Odd About Those Sorcerers and Dragons

I'd expect those shenanigans from the Necromancy Faculty, but not from the Alchemy Faculty! I'm also seeing it from my Arcane Faculty at half the levels too, so what the heck are those guys doing?