• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. HelenaReign

Derp Alliance Recruiting - Gold Spire Team

Derp Alliance still has an opening! Just contact TomatoeHu - Archmage or Soggyshorts, SamidoDamage, MightyLace, Krystale, Pelito78 - Mages
  2. HelenaReign

Happy March 14 Gentlemen!

Hmmm...
  3. HelenaReign

Neighborly help changed?

My mobile app has the Winter loading page, and in my city :) Browser's still Autumn though.
  4. HelenaReign

Neighborly help changed?

What?? Is there a way to get this feature using diamonds?
  5. HelenaReign

Here a bear, there a bear

I love all three of them, but I am just not sure which one I want or should place! I placed the brown bear in one city to help for tournaments, but have only evolved to stage 2, but I want all 3, but I can't because of space! :eek: Ideally I'd place all 3 and evolve them all the way, is that...
  6. HelenaReign

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Three for me! (Is Shmoo the cat? So cute!!)
  7. HelenaReign

Tournament tab missing from Ranking box, fails to load in Fellowship box

Oh wow! This must be a problem definitely. I wonder why mine is working? Usually I have all the problems that everyone else is having, and then some! :(
  8. HelenaReign

Tournament tab missing from Ranking box, fails to load in Fellowship box

Hmmm, I got curious about this and checked mine, because I use Chrome. The tab was there and working fine in Khelonaar and Winyandor as well, just FYI
  9. HelenaReign

Members online on the forum

So I just signed in, and I see that I'm on the top (or close) of the list. I want to see if as others join the forum, my name will start dropping down. Is that how it works?
  10. HelenaReign

Um, 4? Did we skip a few? Oh well, then: 5
  11. HelenaReign

Members online on the forum

LOL. I think it counts the people that are not signed in but are clicking on links here and there, like I was doing a while ago. ;)
  12. HelenaReign

Help Mykans Guide - Magic Academy and Spells

I wonder then what the limit is.
  13. HelenaReign

Help Mykans Guide - Magic Academy and Spells

How high can the culture bonus go? Is there a max of 175%?
  14. HelenaReign

Oh! I'm number ONE!! :)
  15. HelenaReign

Helping build up aws

There's an extensive discussion about KP donations to AWs in another thread: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-drama.7940/page-2
  16. HelenaReign

How to add/change information on my forum profile?

@Mr Dragon: that is an amazing Fellowship picture!
  17. HelenaReign

me three :):):)