• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Gingerbread Mansion base in the MA

I just found out that the Gingerbread Mansion base is available for crafting in the MA in the live server. I suppose this is a bug since the GM is supposed to be available starting from next week.
  2. 24 hour production cycles

Many event buildings (including evolving buildings and set buildings) have 24-hour production cycles. However, these cycles are difficult to fit into one's daily life. Let me explain what I mean in more detail. I guess most daily players will check their cities 2 - 3 times a day: in the...
  3. Evolving demand for different resources

I have a question about how the demand for different resources evolves over the gameplay. In earlier chapters, only a few resources (standard goods + gold and supplies) are required for the spire, tournament, and general city progression (research, building upgrades, provinces, etc). In later...
  4. Would an extra Queen Fairy base worth it?

I know that the Queen Fairy event is running toward its end, with only several hours left. I am wondering if getting an extra Queen Fairy base would be worth it. The new base is the next grand prize up, and if I spend some diamonds (for 500 flowers) I should be able to get it. Would it be a...
  5. Will phoenix bases disappear from the MA?

I currently have the fire phoenix base available in the MA. However, I will be entering Chapter 5 in less than a week, so I am wondering if the phoenix bases will disappear from the MA any time soon. I know that for the fire phoenix the chapter is not so important. However, once I enter...
  6. Quick question about MA recipe flip

Can anyone tell me if the MA recipe flip with diamonds reset the recipe rotation timer? I read that we can adjust the recipe timer by disconnecting the MA from the street, but I am having a bit of difficulty with that approach. If spending 50 diamonds can also get the job done, I may consider...
  7. Worldmap

Dear forum users, Is there any website or resource that allows me to look at the pattern of the worldmap? Ideally it would show the relic associated with each province, the distance from the focal city (i.e., the ring number), and the connected provinces (i.e., the provinces required to be...
  8. Preparation for future chapters

Dear all, I am writing to ask about what I can do to be better prepared for future chapters. I am currently in early Chapter 3, and I feel I am currently producing enough coins/supplies/goods for catering. I can finish the 5 - 6ish tournaments that I have to complete each week, and also...
  9. Question about Feathers in the Event

Let's suppose I have collected 19 feathers from opening treasure chests. Let's also assume that I am opening an additional chest that gives 3 feathers. Then I will have a total of 22 feathers, and 20 of those feathers will count toward winning a grand prize. I am wondering what happens to the...