• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. InvincibleRailroad

Complete September contest - 1 week only!

11, 14, 52, 5, 17
  2. InvincibleRailroad

Playing a Parked City

Thanks for the input crackie!
  3. InvincibleRailroad

Playing a Parked City

I have recently parked my city in chapter 18, partly due to RL and partly because I really don't care to tear my city apart. I reach the top of spire weekly and have done so for quite some time. I am using this time to level up my needles, victory springs and flying academy. I only auto fight...
  4. InvincibleRailroad

Elven architect question

Thanks for the comments
  5. InvincibleRailroad

Elven architect question

It shows about 1/4 of my city and I can not move it or buildings around.
  6. InvincibleRailroad

Elven architect question

I have a chapter 18 city I want to completely rearrange.
  7. InvincibleRailroad

Elven architect question

Is there a way to use the architect on a tablet?
  8. InvincibleRailroad

One Word Reply Game

Empire
  9. InvincibleRailroad

One Word Reply Game

Football
  10. InvincibleRailroad

Hello Hello

Hello and welcome!
  11. InvincibleRailroad

I don't exist, apparently

I had the same problem this morning, it cleared up in about 25 minutes
  12. InvincibleRailroad

Hello Hi

Welcome, there is a lot of knowledge here in the forum
  13. InvincibleRailroad

Hello Hi all!

Welcome
  14. InvincibleRailroad

Opinions requested How many Orc and Mana -- Read for more

@ Soggy Shorts. Do you think it is possible to box up your sentient manus and just rely on armories and the pyramid? I am only asking as I have 10 armories and the pyramid (level 6). I mostly negotiate the spire and auto fight the tourny.
  15. InvincibleRailroad

Hybrid building

I keep seeing "hybrid building" in forum posts. What exactly is a hybrid building?
  16. InvincibleRailroad

Adapting is the game!

My apologies to all.
  17. InvincibleRailroad

Adapting is the game!

Droopy Shorts, you are always trying to be a wise azz on here! I never said I was stopped for good or giving up. I will be moving on in the chapter because I will adapt, not wuss out. I have no further comments for you
  18. InvincibleRailroad

Adapting is the game!

Being in chapter 17 I consider myself a veteran city, and I will adapt!!
  19. InvincibleRailroad

Adapting is the game!

I have read all the feedback!! and I do understand!! Wring your shorts out and adapt! In RL if you run into a wall do you just throw your arms up and quit or cry, no. you ADAPT. I have stopped at the beginning of chapter 17 until I have figured out what is required to properly adapt to the...
  20. InvincibleRailroad

Adapting is the game!

Lets get real people, this is a game, plain and simple. We have all adapted to size changes of residences, factories, and training camps to name a few things. So now comes the tournament changes and players are running away or crying about them. Yes, I for one, was upset about them, but then...