• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. David Dragonsage

Two Vacancies in the Goodfellows

With a fond farewell to a member who is retiring from the game, the Goodfellows now has room for two new players. If you are an active player looking for a top 25 fellowship, with a friendly group who avoids a lot of pesky rules, please do check us out! We always earn at least 10 Tournament...
  2. David Dragonsage

One Opening in the Goodfellows

Please contact me if you are interested. The overview says it all - ‍Welcome to the Goodfellows, a fellowship who focuses on kindness and fun, teamwork and companionship. ️The Goodfellows are active players who have reached Chapter 9 or higher and who score at least 1000 points each in the...
  3. David Dragonsage

Help Questions on Deleting Messages from the Elvenar Message Board

I find myself guessing about how the message board handles deletions, and the official Wiki is no help. When you delete a message thread from the message board, is it just deleting your copy of the message? Is there a way to delete the message thread that would remove the thread from...
  4. David Dragonsage

Two Openings Left in the Goodfellows

The vacancies have filled quickly. We finished 2nd in the last two FAs. Please check out our Overview: Welcome to the Goodfellows, a fellowship who focuses on kindness and fun, teamwork and companionship. The Goodfellows are active players who have reached Chapter 9 or higher and who score at...
  5. David Dragonsage

Mage Could Not Use Spire Archive to Bring Home the Gold

Our regular Spire mage was offline, but when another mage tried to apply our Spire credits but she was unable to do so. As far as I know, there was no error message. We reported to this to Support but received a silly reply about not being able to give the gold rewards to everybody. They ignored...
  6. David Dragonsage

March 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Where's the Forbidden Ruins?

OK, I'm ticked! In the March 2022 Fellowship Adventure, they have Boblin's and Echoes of the Forgotten in the "Tome of Ice and Fire" choices, but not Forbidden Ruins? Boblin's ran extra long, so if anything it could have been dropped. But really, completion units for all three previous Events...