• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Help How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

Thanks for help all. Problem solved. I was summoning 8 of the ensembles and forgot I was still under construction. Used time instances to complete construction and quest was satisfied. All is good except I am a little embarrassed
  2. Help How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

I am not sure what transporting 1 ensebmle would do. expect it will then show cout as 10/12. I'll burn thru a transport to check. as expected, count went down to 10 of 12. I put back ensemble and now have 12 again, but count on quest show 11 of 12 again
  3. Help How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

I am not sure what transporting 1 ensebmle would do. expect it will then show cout as 10/12. I'll burn thru a transport to check. as expected, count went down to 10 of 12
  4. Help How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

@iamthouth Exactly I have 12 ensembles. Quests ask for 12 but says I have only 11 of 12.
  5. Help How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

Quest in chapter 20 reads "Build More Ensembles" with a count bar asking for 12 ensembles. I built 12 all connected but count shows only 11/12 and doesnt check completion box. Did I hit a bug or does word 'more' mean I need to have 13 ensembles.
  6. Help The numbers don't Jive

@ajqtrz , Yes that is exactly what I mean. @iamthouth Seems like iamthouth may have the answer in that the order displayed is by size. I missed that thinking later AW will naturally have lower numbers. Thanks. Last part of my question is where to find which icon is what AW. They are...
  7. Help The numbers don't Jive

In looking at the display while hovering over the Fill Ring, it appears to show a matrix of AW Artifact Icons, and a number next to each one. I thought it was the number of artifact you had for each AW. Are they ordered by column or in rows? The numbers seem closer if you consider them...
  8. Help Shamanic Healing Grounds

Other than the obvious benefits of Pop, Culture and Planks, does the Shamanic Healing Grounds actually have any healing power as the name suggests.
  9. Rune Shard Overview

Currently, by clicking on the AW wheel from the main Screen, we get a display showing the number of Shards we have for each AW in a nice matrix layout. This screen has become more useful since the shards now valued at 15 kp. It looks great, and I can even recognize some of the AW Shard icons...
  10. Broken shards

Inno just added a new use for all the shard we get, ie they are worth 15 kp each if you donate them to an other members AW, or 10 kp if you put it into your own AW. I've been been taking advantage of this new feature and leveling up all my AW's. The only time you experience the broken shards...
  11. Broken shards

I am glad you took the initiative and made a suggestion. All the schemes seem to complicated, especilly since the capability already exists. 10 broken Shards = ability to Forge any Shard you like. If you are suggesting its too many broken Shards and it should only be 5, and you put that to a...
  12. Low Resource Warning

@ed1960 Fair enough, your comfort level is to have high reserves. That's why I propose ability to set low level limit. Its just a reminder flag that maybe you want to use a manufacturing enchantment on a resource, or its time to swap out some Mana building for some seed building. You probably...
  13. Low Resource Warning

For a company like INNO with many different games, there would be no way to continually upgrade the games, as they do, if there no standard documentation practices. The source code is certainly available and completely documented. Helya made the comment once that a programmer was assigned to...
  14. Low Resource Warning

I wouldn't worry about the coding, thats what the programmers get paid for. There is really nothing new needed. Drop downs are always done all the time, as are new tabs. The Flags I described are similar to "New" flag whenever you get new instant. The drop down list with numbers is similar...
  15. Kicked out of Trader when no Ascended Goods trades are available

While duplicating the problem, I think I found the culprit. My mouse is double clicking and the second click on the blank display causes it to jump out of trader. Not sure it should do that, but its what is happening. Its time for a new mouse for me.
  16. Low Resource Warning

By design, there are so many different resources within Elvenar that must be managed and balanced. There are many things we can do to effect our resource levels from trading, using enchantments to speed up production of goods or tools, training one type of troop over another, selecting what...
  17. Kicked out of Trader when no Ascended Goods trades are available

I was in the the Trader and "Accept Offer" looking to trade for Sprouts, so I selected Sprouts in the "Offer Drop Down Menu" When trades are available I would see a list of trades I can accept, however, if no trades are available I would expect to see a blank list. Instead, I am kicked out of...
  18. Hello Hi, just started and looking for newbie advice

@cdiamond . You asked for my best advice, so here it is. The game has a certain pace to it and if you try to go faster it will create obstacles to slow you down. When scouting, remember to scout in a circle around your position on the world map , never in one direction that takes you further...
  19. Discussion update v1.147

This is definitely a welcomed feature. Can't wait to see how it actually works. Thank you.