• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Serena McTavish

Convent Naming Discussion

Thank you very much
  2. Serena McTavish

WELCOME ..Villanesque

Welcome!
  3. Serena McTavish

Triumph of Tides bases

The artifacts are rotating into the spire next week. I have 2 bases : 1 fully evolved at woodelves ch and 1 with only 4 artifacts at fairy level. I was thinking i could sell the fairy level one and recraft it at my current ch 15 if i got a reasonable number of artifacts from the spire. Then it...
  4. Serena McTavish

October Contest

Mystical Glade of Shimmering Fireflies
  5. Serena McTavish

Pilgrim's Manor sale

My memory is not the best. I think i ended up in silver, but possibly gold,. Between that and the FA that followed, i picked up an extra dragon tamer and secluded pond. Then, this FA i picked up the 2nd ruins. I have it set up slightly different but similar as the top picture. Im getting full...
  6. Serena McTavish

Mobile platform spire interface

Add ability for mobile user to click on a player avatar to display player name. We have multiple players with same avatar so it would be nice to determine which player is where. In addition, whennumber of players exceed 4 at any given waypoint there is a total displayed along with 4...
  7. Serena McTavish

witches hut or watchful owl bases

Squeak, squeak
  8. Serena McTavish

I don't have either in my city or inventory. Thanks for confirming. In the past, i usually get the bases pretty quickly so it seemed unusual to go so long before getting the bases. Thank you
  9. Serena McTavish

Hi all, Has anyone recently seen watchful owl or witches hut in crafter? I've looked at the recipes every 6 hours for the last week and haven't seen them yet. It would be helpful to know if others have seen them. Thank you :-)
  10. Serena McTavish

Donating coins to main hall

In your city name, you can request what kind of help you want. C is Culture, M is main hall, B is builder hut. That doesn't guarantee people will actually honor that request. I have "B & C only " in my city name yet people relentlessly help my main hall. Haha.
  11. Serena McTavish

Currently craftable bases

Which bases are currently craftable? Is there a place I can go to look that up? Thank you