• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Arkadia

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Sorry if this has been discussed, I just can't possibly read all the chatter here :D while i understand we want to keep the treads organized, finding info we're looking for is getting more challenging o_O with keeping all Cauldron related discussions to 1 thread. :p ....sigh so... Is the...
  2. Arkadia

Your Favorite Winter Building(s)..... GO!

Thank you @everyone sharing your favs :) anyone else?
  3. Arkadia

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Where did you get that from? The intro says Witch Points are based on the number of unlocked techs, but not completed chapters + number of Goblets (which depends on the score you had in last tourney).
  4. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

nightly
  5. Arkadia

What do you want in your Christmas Stocking

I want chocolate (dark only) in my stocking, ofc! :D ;) but to stay in Elvenar.... hm... I LOOOOVVVEEEEEE my Sip of Clarity the most! so keep them coming! :p
  6. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

peanuts
  7. Arkadia

Time to say goodbye

I am so sad to see you leave, @Jackluyt . But thank you for sharing your story, I am very proud of you, and glad the game had such a positive impact on your life. Everything and everyone has a part in our lives, good or bad. They're there for us to experience, learn and grow. And let go, when we...
  8. Arkadia

For players who have finished ch20.....

I still make the goods to trade and help my FS also, as everything else, keep stockpiling for possible future needs lol
  9. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

tango
  10. Arkadia

Catering / Negotiating in Tourney & Spire

Wow @ed1960 ! thank you so much for all the very detailed info and data you posted! :diamond: Also appreciate all the others for their info, thanx @iamthouth @LisaMV @ajqtrz @Talaedraiia and @crackie and @Enevhar Aldarion for your input :) :elf: I think it is definitely easier to battle...
  11. Arkadia

Catering / Negotiating in Tourney & Spire

I battle most of the tourneys and all of the Spire, so I'm wondering.... What kind of setup one needs in their city to cater / negotiate ONLY. I'm looking to hear from players who do not fight at all and have cities that are in chapter 15+ How do you manage your goods? do you use a lot of...
  12. Arkadia

Harmony Grove confusion

Good question @vermp :) So far I built 4 each to level 3, and just got the quest to build 3 more... I think it's easier on resources to build each type, but it would be easier on the layout to build the same type. Wondering if anyone has done that :)
  13. Arkadia

Harmony Grove confusion

Looking at the wiki, it makes a lot more sense :) Melody / Rhythm / Accompaniment should be under "Cost" instead of Requirement to avoid confusion. @helya I think the wiki looks fine at it is
  14. Arkadia

Harmony Grove confusion

Thank you for all the comments! I like the idea of updating the wiki, but we shouldn't need to go to the wiki for simply understand an upgrade requirement. :rolleyes: :p The game needs to be clear. :cool: When requirements for a building is 8x8 squares, it doesn't state you need 1 additional...
  15. Arkadia

Harmony Grove confusion

@Enevhar Aldarion yes, that's what support is telling me. But where does it say in requirements you need +2? :oops: it just says 2. I'm sorry but that is very misleading. I'm sure i'm not the only asking them the same :cool:
  16. Arkadia

Harmony Grove confusion

So.... in order to upgrade the Harmony Grove, we need to build Ensembles. Each Ensemble increases Accompaniment by 1 (is it not?) That went well building 3 Ensembles to upgrade HG to level 2. To level 3, it says we need 2 of each, right? Built my 6th Ensemble (2 of each) to upgrade the Harmony...
  17. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

Bermuda
  18. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

lasagna
  19. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

crystals
  20. Arkadia

Red Panda - should it be Fed all the time? (HIGH CHAPTER QUESTION)

My Red Panda is always fed. :oops: My Dragon is level 11, only have 2 Libraries placed in my city. I randomly use the Sip of Clarity and often speed crafting to the point that now I've ran out of my stash of Spell Frags :eek::eek::eek: ...time to disenchant the junk in my inventory :D:p I do...