• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. wen724

Rules regarding Multi Accounts

On the main forum page, on the right hand side, there is a list of "quick links." It's the 4th one down.
  2. wen724

Searching

I sent you an invite. We're pretty laid back. We like to get prizes but aren't extremely competitive. Try to finish the FAs but not interested in ranking. Join us if you think we'd be a good fit.
  3. wen724

Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I feel your pain. I'm AM for one and have been struggling with this during every FA. I have in the past busted everyone down to fellow to prevent early flag pulling, but that doesn't solve the problem of some of them placing badges all over the place when we have a path we are focusing on. We...
  4. wen724

Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Chapter 13 - 7306k
  5. wen724

Fellowship Adventure

My FS didn't really notice the change until we got to level 3. That's where they really get you. I think I was noticing that it took a lot more gold to get one badge, but the number of badges was still doable.
  6. wen724

Fellowship Adventure

Not loving the change to the sack of coins badge. Actually, that's not strong enough. I hate the change. In my low level city, I collected from all buildings and gave help to all discovered neighbors and FS members. That netted me 1 badge and maybe 10% of the next one. I don't have a lot of...