• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lelanya

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

I don't know. I personally am very grateful for any work that Konn is able to do. I adore the site that he created and voluntarily maintains. I have used his Architect to plan every city since my lead one hit Constructs.
  2. Lelanya

The top right corner has a server icon, I use Beta, as often as I can.
  3. Lelanya

Is your Architect set on Beta? You could my link from this Scroll post.
  4. Lelanya

Quests 13 & 38 have been chnged from Fight & Win  or Negotiate Province Encounters to other options 13 is Neg or Gain 2 Combine Catalysts 38 is Recruit 3 Squad or Negotiate... @Dominionofgod
  5. Lelanya

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Lol I was kind of thinking the same thing. I hate to speculate what's in store for us, I don't want to give anyone ideas.
  6. Lelanya

How do I find Elvenar in Discord?

Yup. I did find it was a bit slower than the invite to a private server.
  7. Lelanya

Communication Permanent Link to Announcements/Release Notes/Bugs/etc.

I completely support this idea.
  8. Lelanya

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Also - Discord updated twice today, once in the morning, once in the afternoon. When they do that, it's because they're fixing things. Perhaps that has something to do with it.
  9. Lelanya

How do I find Elvenar in Discord?

If you have an existing Discord account and it is open, wait a couple of ticks. Discord should pop up in the new server. This is what happened to me. If you have an existing Discord account but it is closed, open it. Log in if you are logged out. The rest should proceed normally. If you...
  10. Lelanya

Ah you needed to confirm your email with Discord, perhaps. I have that filter on my server, it just seems like a good precaution against spammers.
  11. Lelanya

Mike you must have a Discord account already created, perhaps long ago. I run a server and lots of fellows came over, used it once for half a day, and then never returned. We set it up for alternate Comm during glitchy FAs. Perhaps try to log in rather than create new, and get your...
  12. Lelanya

Hello I'm back

Welcome back :)
  13. Lelanya

Too Much KP Purchase

Yes they did.
  14. Lelanya

Events Event Information

Welcome, new fans and old, to my Event Scrolls. Todays' post, is about the second version of the Gateway Into the Past event. This is a merge style event, a game within a game. First of course, we collect event currency, by solving quests, from the daily award, and by locating Dwarven Chips...
  15. Lelanya

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

No, I didn't hear that at all. A number of the newer CMs are Discord users, and very savvy ones at that. I certainly don't have any spies at InnoGames, but I think that they wanted to shake things up, introduce a new element, and hopefully make things more positive. It looks good on paper...
  16. Lelanya

No, not even more quests; the amounts were going to be higher. There were slated to be two buy 27, and Thursday night's was supposed to be buy 33, but they all got cut back to buy 20. It's disturbing. These quests start high, go higher, and were meant to be crushing before the end. They...
  17. Lelanya

And these were scaled back from the original projections.
  18. Lelanya

Quests Wonky Walters

Oh, they are rare. My Walters (that are not placed) are on the same page as Magic Residences and Workshops.
  19. Lelanya

Quests Wonky Walters

Yeah maybe it was a Craftsman Challenge.
  20. Lelanya

Quests Wonky Walters

No I played a mini event for my Walters in Septemer 2016. I seem to recall waiting a couple of days to claim it so I could advance to a new chapter. My map brother and I tested this aspect of the game, back then. I have Walters from more recently, as an FA reward. No, mine were  never...