• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MoonlightWaterlily

Starship Hathaway -Recruiting-

Greeting fellow members, We at Starship Hathaway would like to extend an invitation to members who are 20k points and over to join us on a quest through the galaxy. We are part of a fleet of Starships and bases which originally was created by our Admiral Esperanzag and other members of...
  2. MoonlightWaterlily

Layout Help Needed

Heya, I know I can do it on the architect site but I am hoping that someone could help me with suggestions on layout or on how to make my current one better with the amount of space I currently have.
  3. MoonlightWaterlily

Hello Old player back playing

Hi all! I am back from an Elvenar hiatus. (Got distracted by other games but my fs leader dragged me back. xD ) Well, thought about introducing myself. My name is Emily, I have been playing Elvenar for maybe a year or so, I don't actually remember when I first started. I am mostly on Falyndral...