• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lady Linington

Membership filled, thank you

we are no longer recruiting, our membership has been filled. Thank you for looking.
  2. Lady Linington

Dragon Friends/Recruiting - Arendyll

Yes we still have a spot open for a new member, Just look up either RosehawkATA or Lady Linington, and it will bring you to our fellowship, then you can request to join us.
  3. Lady Linington

Dragon Friends/Recruiting - Arendyll

Yes, we still have openings. Please come to the Fellowship and put in a request. I looked for your name on the Arendyll roster, and couldn't find you.
  4. Lady Linington

Dragon Friends/recruiting seeking members

We're a small fellowship at the moment. But we're supportive of each other and help with trades as much as we can. We have an Ancient Wonder round robin going and it has been a boost to our members in helping them upgrade their AWs much faster. We aren't an aggressive bunch when it comes to...
  5. Lady Linington

Discussion Feedback: Walpurgis Night

I totally agree. we have several new members with low rank and their cities are quite small. This event is just right for them and for those of us who have larger cities that are so full you'd have to purchase another piece of land to add extra factories, as in earlier events. I give this a 2...
  6. Lady Linington

Discussion Feedback: Walpurgis Night

I believe so, those type of prizes usually are set at the level you're currently playing and they don't upgrade as you go higher in the game. I have a few prizes that I won in Fairies and they are still producing the same amount. But look on the bright side. It's more then you had before...
  7. Lady Linington

The Chat

I've been without Chat for well over a month and this is the second time it's happened to me. I've reported it to Support and they say they know about it and are working on a solution, but in the mean while, I have to communicate with my fellowship through Messages, and I'm the Arch Mage. Most...
  8. Lady Linington

Discussion A community based building!

Perhaps after the contest, they could make it available in our culture for purchase, at a reasonable cost. That would give the little guy a chance to have it too.
  9. Lady Linington

Patience PHall. The team likes to give out teasers to pique our interest. All will be explained in due time. and I vote for the 4x1 also
  10. Lady Linington

Yes a repository for our building would be nice too, so often it's a choice of selling off something in order to place something new and needed for our chapter. Most of my culture has population attached to it and going negative population isn't one of my favorite things to do, but I must admit...
  11. Lady Linington

If this building doesn't need to be connected to a road, or even if it does. I find I have 4x1 spaces in odd spots in my city and this would work well. Now as far as the function of it is concerned, I think it should be somewhere Fellows can gift something to another player. We can give coin...
  12. Lady Linington

FS chat disconnected...,back to work after reload browser but after 5 min disconnect again...

Thanks Rose, I visit here about once a week, just to see what's going on. I receive notifications when someone answers one of my postings, so I knew you saw my answer to the Chat conversation. And thanks for the " Boss ". it was a surprise to me when raed turned the reins over to me. I hope I...
  13. Lady Linington

FS chat disconnected...,back to work after reload browser but after 5 min disconnect again...

I've written to Support so many times about this same issue. I can't connect to chat, and they suggest things for me to do on my computer; clean cashes, delete cookies, refresh the page, use another server.. and nothing works. I have to communicate with my Fellowship through messages and it's a...
  14. Lady Linington

ADDICTED PLAYER-- HELP ME !!!!

I've sent you a private message in your city. Please give it a look and let me know what you think. I hope you have a very restful Sunday. Lady Linington.
  15. Lady Linington

Discussion Release Notes version 1.38

If you buy a new street upgrade it can be placed on top of an existing one, but if you are just moving upgraded streets then you can't put the on top of an existing street. The path or street square has to be moved or sold before you can put a new one in it's place.
  16. Lady Linington

Track Tournaments by FS

Thank you. perhaps I've missed it, I do take part in the Tournaments and work them every day, but sometimes I don't got back to each one. It depends if I'm looking to fulfill a task -- earn 4 relics -- Then I go to the one which gives that amount and do it, I'll have to look more carefully...
  17. Lady Linington

Track Tournaments by FS

The points you earn during a Tournament are individual, They are yours and go with you if you leave a FS, but, if you check the World Ranking order you'll see that each FS is ranked by the combined Ranking points of all members, so not only do the points help you grow and move up in your FS...
  18. Lady Linington

Track Tournaments by FS

Yes KP is given at the end of the Tournament according to how many points you put in.. That isn't what I was talking about, perhaps I wasn't clear. When you go to the "Castle" and fight or barter for the 4 challenges, you receive prizes.. example. 5 points, 2 relics and 1 Power of Provision or...
  19. Lady Linington

Track Tournaments by FS

I see no problem with helping people get more KP to finish a research on the Tech Tree.. and just because you fill the designated amount of KP doesn't mean you'll fly through, you still have to pay with Product, Coin or some other thing like Ambrosia in the Fairy chapter. That takes time. I...
  20. Lady Linington

Track Tournaments by FS

This is a suggestion for the Tournaments.. I would like to see more KP given as a reward for completing a Province. Relics and Runes are fine, but some of us don't need the relics as much as the extra KP that is give in one or two of the Provinces. As you open more the amount of Relics increase...