• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Krishna Tulsii

Fellowship Adventures

They should keep the spend diamonds to make a badge concept but their shouldn't be a package deal at all. It totally ruins the excitement of competition. :(
  2. Krishna Tulsii

Fellowship Adventures

Look, I know inno needs to make money but this is ridiculous. The worst thing about fellowship adventures, is the option to buy diamond packages for badges. Is inno out of their mind!!! We all should have a EQUAL shot at this, not "hey if we all throw in 10 bucks we can be the best there ever...
  3. Krishna Tulsii

MA shuffle suggestion for crafting items

Should make better items for more advanced players then. Not a 4x4 evolving building with no real discernable way to evolve it. This recent event has giving the ability attain a few artifacts for Phoenix's but still not worth it. I failed to mention, I do like the beneficial buildings for...
  4. Krishna Tulsii

Its not supposed to really make the game easier or more interesting... The reason is to make the feature worth using, so players are more at ease using it, to make it more functional where it has more purpose for it's useage. Otherwise I spend 50 diamonds for another line of items I don't care...
  5. Krishna Tulsii

Exactly my point. Now i understand they need to make money and I have spent my fair share on this game back before diamonds were less available but 1.1 billion dollars in innogames lifetime I think they are doing fine, now throw us a bone lol. It should be where spending money seems like a treat...
  6. Krishna Tulsii

That was just example anyway... Start the climbing cost higher.
  7. Krishna Tulsii

I myself and my fellowship have never used the 50 diamond reshuffle, so how would it take away revenue? The few that has used it say they'll never use it again. It might be only worth it if you catch it right at 5h and 50 diamonds is a huge gamble for the chance of another line up of crap items...
  8. Krishna Tulsii

A fellow player and I were discussing the craftable items that are being offered in the Magical Academy. We were talking about either waiting over 2d for a province to be scouted or craft a bunch of useless items in the MA to gain 30 vision vapours to complete the event quest. My MA has been...
  9. Krishna Tulsii

Cant log in

Thank you Ashrem. :) I'm not really sure what you're talking about because im kinda computer stupid but I'll definitely look into VPN and DNS though.
  10. Krishna Tulsii

Cant log in

Thanks shimmerfly, I finally logged in! :) I had to find someone and use their hotspot. I got to the "download assets" part of the logging in and it literally took 3 hours! :(
  11. Krishna Tulsii

Cant log in

I've been trying to log in all day and it's telling me (sorry there is something missing check your internet connection.) I do have phone service. I have deleted the app, reinstalled it and also restarted my phone and It's still doing the same thing. I also checked my internal storage and have...
  12. Krishna Tulsii

Teleport building prizes

That's funny, they don't come as easily for me. All I get is moonstone gate, gum tree and other (imo) disenchant fodder buildings.
  13. Krishna Tulsii

Teleport building prizes

Been using them a lot! The bait for the spire for me would be magical buildings.
  14. Krishna Tulsii

Teleport building prizes

Offer the teleport building enchantment as a daily prize in events.
  15. Krishna Tulsii

What happens when...

Just wondering. A player and i were talking about unskippable quests and he said it's skippable if I just go to the next chapter. I told him that I wouldn't recommend doing that. I don't see anything good coming from not completing the questline before proceeding to the next chapter.
  16. Krishna Tulsii

What happens when...

You go to next chapter without Completing the unskippable quest? Is that even possible??
  17. Krishna Tulsii

Notification for upcoming deals

This happens EVERY time I make a magical building or PPE purchase with diamonds. Just the other day I purchased a magical residence and the very next day, a 10% off on magical buildings popped up. Like ??? If I were to wait for this deal to pop up, the deal would have never been offered. (Is...
  18. Krishna Tulsii

Open Trader has no trades

I have never posted cross tier trades anyway and most of my fellowship doesn't either. Unless in dire need.
  19. Krishna Tulsii

Open Trader has no trades

Now no trades..