• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MoonlightWaterlily

Starship Hathaway -Recruiting-

Greeting fellow members, We at Starship Hathaway would like to extend an invitation to members who are 20k points and over to join us on a quest through the galaxy. We are part of a fleet of Starships and bases which originally was created by our Admiral Esperanzag and other members of...
  2. MoonlightWaterlily

What Phoenix building are you raising?

I chose fire so that I can get that fighting boost.
  3. MoonlightWaterlily

Free AW points

My needles if you want. Though might require 43. XD But you will get the top chest and will complete that.
  4. MoonlightWaterlily

What's For Dinner?

Tonight I just had chips and miracle whip (mayo). xD yah... >.< I'm weird. xD
  5. MoonlightWaterlily

What's For Dinner?

I think left over Sweet and Sour chicken with rice will be tonights dinner.
  6. MoonlightWaterlily

Seeking Wonder Swap

I'll message you in the game. I don't have the kp at the moment but I will let you know when I do so we can. :)
  7. MoonlightWaterlily

Welcome to Excelsior Minor!

I've actually been debating whether I want to leave mine or not. It is active and family like but there's part of me that wants to do more. Learn more, especially with wonders and other events.
  8. MoonlightWaterlily

Fae Sidhe in Felyndral Recruiting

Also, are you guys okay with cross tier trading? (just curious, some places aren't fine with it.)
  9. MoonlightWaterlily

Nice ^_^ I will keep you guys in mind for when mine slows down.
  10. MoonlightWaterlily

Layout Help Needed

I ended up getting an expansion and filled in that spot on my map near the corner. :)
  11. MoonlightWaterlily

Layout Help Needed

I see it. :)
  12. MoonlightWaterlily

Mid-Knight Clandestines

Cool. ^_^ I will consider if the one I am isn't active as I'm told they are. :)
  13. MoonlightWaterlily

Hello HI!

Hi! and welcome back!
  14. MoonlightWaterlily

Mid-Knight Clandestines

How active are your chats/ trades/ wonder trades?
  15. MoonlightWaterlily

How active is the fellowship as far as chatting/trades and other stuff? (I'm in other realms too so I get it.)
  16. MoonlightWaterlily

Layout Help Needed

I can't seem to see that layout for some reason. Says its unavailable.
  17. MoonlightWaterlily

Layout Help Needed

thanks ^_^ I also got rid of some buildings that were unneeded as well. I will be looking over this and make changes. :D ^_^
  18. MoonlightWaterlily

Layout Help Needed

Trying to finish up chapter 3 if that helps. :)
  19. MoonlightWaterlily

Layout Help Needed

Heya, I know I can do it on the architect site but I am hoping that someone could help me with suggestions on layout or on how to make my current one better with the amount of space I currently have.
  20. MoonlightWaterlily

~Fangs and Fire~Join Us :)

Thank you :) I ended up finding something in game. ^_^