• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. CalfurayLantana

Enchanted Sparkle Spirits is looking for members

If you are a beginner or an experienced player, all are welcome. We do understand that life comes first, this is a game and to be fun. Please look at the guidelines and apply. Thank you
  2. CalfurayLantana

Experienced player looking for little more active group

Experienced player looking for little more active group. Especially in trading and events. Boosted in steel, scroll and majic.
  3. CalfurayLantana

Dragacle is recruiting

Dragacle s a newly created FS and is looking for active and relaxed members. If interested, please come by and join. Help me get the FS running.
  4. CalfurayLantana

Harsengaard is recruiting

Harsengaard is a newly created FS and is looking for active and relaxed members. If interested, please come by and join. Help me get the FS running.
  5. CalfurayLantana

Looking for friendly Fellowship

Thank you, I have found one.
  6. CalfurayLantana

Looking for friendly Fellowship

I am fairly active and I am looking for a fairly active Fellowship. Not one where no one wants to participate in the FSA. I like to play the game for fun not for must and I like to work as a team not alone.