• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. derpityderpderp

How is having 4 Phoenixes possible?

"...we do not announce the details of the events ahead of them." Not only did you not announce this detail ahead of the event, you didn't even announce it during the event. In fact, other than your reply in this thread, i can't find any "announcement" about this aspect of the event. Nothing in...
  2. derpityderpderp

KP Reset When Collecting Coins

OK. Here's how it happened (i paid attention this time). I had about 2min left on the KP clock. I then cast Inspiring Meditation. Then i did a tourny province (not sure if its relevant). While completing the tourny province the KP clock had completed its cycle. I then went back to my city and...
  3. derpityderpderp

Problem is occurring again. This time i noticed it because i kept getting the 'internal error' popup every time i tried donating to an AW, and after the 4th or 5th error i noticed that the KP timer was resetting after each error reload. I was able to donate 1kp at a time to the AW and get 19 of...
  4. derpityderpderp

Server Error when using kp

I'm getting the "internal error" pop up every time i try to donate to someone's AW. I started by trying to donate 15KP in one dump and got the "internal error" popup 5x in a row. Then i found this thread and was able to donate 1kp at a time but now i cant get the last KP into their AW. I also...
  5. derpityderpderp

Ok. So the pic on the left is before i collected from a res. And the pic on the right is taken after collecting (actually, i had to collect twice because i hit the wrong screenshot buttons the first time). But you can see that the KP timer has reset itself. I can't collect and take screenshots...
  6. derpityderpderp

US Servers down?

I should say i am also on Sinya Arda us6, and still can't get on.
  7. derpityderpderp

US Servers down?

Didn't work :(
  8. derpityderpderp

US Servers down?

I've done that. Always stalls on load page. Gonna try clearing browser cache.
  9. derpityderpderp

US Servers down?

Not for me.
  10. derpityderpderp

US Servers down?

I'm getting Server Error on US6. Load page stalls at 10/25 and displays "Sever Error". Mobile app still working though.
  11. derpityderpderp

Tournament tab missing from Ranking box, fails to load in Fellowship box

And the problem persists. Same as last week. Tourny ends and immediately the Tournaments tab of the Rankings page completely disappears and the Tournaments tab of the FS page refuses to load. Problem was resolved during the tourny but reasserted itself immediately when tourny ended.
  12. derpityderpderp

Also, just noticed that, like the original poster, the Tournament tab of the Rankings page is completely missing.
  13. derpityderpderp

Same issue as some others. "Tournament" tab in the FS pop-up won't load info. The tab is there but when i click on it it says "Loading data, please wait..." and won't load. I'm using Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (64-bit).
  14. derpityderpderp

Fellowship Adventure not working

So i collected a Blacksmith badge, couldn't use it, game froze, and map was gone upon reload. So what happens to the badge that i earned?