• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Pheryll

This is hard to watch

This is one of the reasons that I think the future of the game rests not on advanced players teaming together to get high scores, but in them dispersing amongst casual fellowships and pulling the less advanced through with the rewards of better tourney performance.
  2. Pheryll

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

If you have only one that is several chapters behind and have the artifacts to craft another, you might sell and then craft the base at your current chapter.
  3. Pheryll

A quick tip for magnitude based on building size. 1CC/RR for 1-4 squares, 2 CC/RR for 5-9 squares, 3 CC/RR for 10 or more squares. AWs will be 1RR and 2CC per level.
  4. Pheryll

The update version was delayed till Monday. It appears that there were issues in upgrading event buildings using diamonds for RR.
  5. Pheryll

The witch hut already has a sell value of 3CC. Most of the other evolving do not have a sell value.
  6. Pheryll

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Version update has been moved to Monday.
  7. Pheryll

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Not sure why I haven't seen them in chapter 21, given that I was there from the time it was released. Maybe the 21st chapter doesn't have that quest slated.
  8. Pheryll

Enar's Embassy

But the once per week collection of mana is often seen as requiring another wonder (maze of dark matter) to keep the mana from evaporating through the week. Personally, I have instead chosen to go Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood, and support that with the crystal lighthouse (bellspire for...
  9. Pheryll

I am surprised that I went through chapter 21 without using a single portal profit. The seasons no longer have quests requiring their usage (I remember at the end of chapter 20 having to spend several portal profits just for season quests). So what at first was a catch up mechanism for...
  10. Pheryll

Do you mean you are disagreeing with @Astram? I do not see any posts by @Ashrem here. The last time Ashrem posted appears to be in September.
  11. Pheryll

Anonglitch — 02/13/2024 at 6:16 AM One additional change! To avoid that a Premium Culture Building refund has more value than its costs, the following 5 buildings in the game will now grant Spell Fragments when sold instead of Royal Restorations: Magic Chasm (270 Spell Fragments), Barbecue Area...
  12. Pheryll

Perhaps start a different AW. The levels after 21 are low reward and should be weighed against how they up the tournament/spire SS.
  13. Pheryll

The flower cage (elven premium culture 1x1 building) costs only 26 diamonds. When buildings were assigned CC or RR rewards, the premium culture all were assigned RRs no matter how small the cost to buy them was. This meant 26 diamonds could have been used to purchase 1 RR, which defeats the 50...
  14. Pheryll

The Beta community has said that the diamond cost for RR use is 50 diamonds per RR. Also it looks like the sell value for small premium culture buildings is being changed to spell fragments instead of RR.
  15. Pheryll

Anonglitch — 02/12/2024 at 3:51 AM Hi everyone! Version 1.193 It will go live on the EN servers from February 13th and all other servers from February 15th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week. Improvements We have seen your feedback about getting something back from...
  16. Pheryll

Well one of the issues that seems to be hitting the player base is with the long time players that are employees. Previous discussions with moderators revealed that the staff had a large representation in the final chapters, and when balancing occurs with regards to the game, it is often well...
  17. Pheryll

Not from what I have seen. I think the standard pattern is two events followed by an FA. The timing of Halloween is likely what broke that pattern causing three events an FA one event another FA.
  18. Pheryll

Yeah, it is a much shorter list for all the buildings that qualify than for all the events that don't have a building that qualifies.
  19. Pheryll

Just a note that this is a switchable production. All resources offered are in high quantities because of this, however, because the pet has a feeding effect, it does not combo with the Light House of Good Neighborhood.
  20. Pheryll

Deadeye Jerry — 02/07/2024 at 9:32 AM Hi everyone! We have a new Event coming up! Blessing of the Phoenix - On Beta from February 14th In the heart of the desert, under the scorching sun, the Folk of Zaharim prepare for their most cherished event - the Blossoming of the Verdant Phoenix. As the...