• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Silver Lady

started a new city

Just Being Different: I started one a little before @Henroo & @Silly Bubbles and have a different approach from either of them. I‘m start of chap 6, never built a barracks, cater everything (10 provinces for tournament currently and 1st floor of Spire). Built the MA as soon as I could and...
  2. Silver Lady

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

My big city is chap 14 and 2 of 9 AW are filled and the others are close. My smaller cities have 50% or more AWs filled. I’m luck to have been around long enough that I have a small stock pile of resources that we now need to upgrade AWs, but it will impact my crafting. To be able to both craft...
  3. Silver Lady

Players Leaving?

@crackie I’d miss you!
  4. Silver Lady

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

@BrinDarby get the whole quote Key word NEVER … NO blasphemy here.
  5. Silver Lady

I would NEVER sell my Witch Hut! :eek: I was just using it for an example.
  6. Silver Lady

@Pheryll, thanks for that. Bummer, doesn’t seem Inno values those evolving buildings. Also, has anyone seen any refunds being offered for selling AWs? I thought there was an announcement that said there would be refunds based on AW level, but I’ve not seen it.
  7. Silver Lady

Does anyone know what the refunds are going to be for evolving buildings? Will we get more based on the level, e.g., will a level 10 Witch Hut give a bigger refund than a level 5?
  8. Silver Lady

@Astram Yes and no. Yes - Was disagreeing with what I thought I saw in your statement. No - Have now found glasses and after rereading your post have deleted my statements as they are not applicable. Apologies for all confusion caused.
  9. Silver Lady

@Pheryll you are correct; apology posted.
  10. Silver Lady

@StarLoad I was disagreeing with (incorrect - Ashrem) Astram, I have edited the original post to make this clear. Edit: corrected name, apologies to both Ashrem & Astram.
  11. Silver Lady

I hate to disagree with you @Astram but I find I must*. As a long time player with both established cities and a brand new baby city just starting Dwarves (chap 6) the old cost structure was much better. My baby city has 2 AWs a GA L6 and CL L3 both were built and leveled before the change and...
  12. Silver Lady

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

I don’t buy premium cultural buildings, but this seems like it ought to get a big ole BOO! You pay :diamond: for premium buildings you ought to at least get RRs back when you sell them. (Are you listening Inno?)
  13. Silver Lady

Orcs in the elf chapter

@Fahrverg Sorry to hear of your health issues and I hope they improve soon. If you have/had a city in Elcysandir we would welcome you to our FS. It’s a casual, no pressure group as several of our members are working with major health & other RL issues.
  14. Silver Lady

Orcs in the elf chapter

Once past chap 6 (I think) you will need orcs in provinces, Spire and to upgrade some buildings. You get these kind of Orcs from Orc Nest (which you craft in the Magic Academy) and make in Armories level 20 and higher. Making Orcs in Armories will cost supplies.
  15. Silver Lady

New evolving building

@Enevhar Aldarion I am by no means rushing but I use my PPs to keep from building settlement buildings whenever I can so those wouldn’t be my first choice.
  16. Silver Lady

New evolving building

A slight side track here...SF values for fragging AWKP AWKP Value SF/Instance SF/KP 1 54 54 3 136 45.3 5 208 41.6 7 276 39.4 10 374 37.4 15 526 35.1 20 668 33.4 30 940 31.3 Values are based on L5 MA. As I always have plenty of KP and lots of rune shards I...
  17. Silver Lady

started a new city

I’m not Henroo but my little city is on task #26. It’s slow but I expect to be able to do the tasks until I get to #52 where you need 24 VV and there isn’t an alternative.
  18. Silver Lady

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

The multiplicity of reasons to avoid social media is forever increasing and I can’t stress enough how much loathing and abhorrence I have for Discord, X (formerly Twitter), Facebook, Snapchat, et al. I WILL NOT use them, it‘s the FORUM for me please!
  19. Silver Lady

I’ve been playing since 2019 and have a small stock pile in my bigger cities (because I‘ve been using as I go) but my little city doesn’t have much of anything. I’m still not happy with the new AW upgrade cost but I have figured that as long as I continue to progress I will be able to both...
  20. Silver Lady

Help Personalized Ad Options

@Ashrem Thanks for all that. I’ve already done the manage but I’ve also added additional security to my router, browser and all my gadgets. I use to program so I don’t trust anybody, I’ve seen way too much bad code to take anything at face value.