• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Adjust spire set goods output

Scrolls have been massively (over) represented in trades for years. What boggles my mind is that this game continues to promote this one resource when the worlds I trade in are short, continuously, on silk and crystal. Off the topic but still related: what is going on with the lack of...
  2. The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

So the prize for today is confusing... the name says Fairy Ship, but the stats and picture are of the Woodelven Ship? Someone uploaded the wrong file...? Other than that, I am loving this event. ;) I'm enjoying the look of the ships. Also enjoying the massive decrease in clicking... THANK...
  3. The May Celebration Event Discussion

This event is pretty decent for my established cities. But it seriously sucks for my teeny, tiny city... which doesn't even have a Magic Academy yet. So for quest 5, I get to wait until tomorrow to see if my Neighborly Help will give Enchantments. Here's hoping that someone thought of this...