• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

switched ti around this time. Last day of event and already got the notification for the FA starting...
  2. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

Might be more appealing if the prices wernt outrageous. - I remember one time, we had an event with the rotating chests. Each chest was over 100 currency to open. Just one chest. - The selling of event currency was 100 event currency for $5. ... ... ... So $5 and it wasnt even enough to open...
  3. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

2am idea that poped in my head while in the bathroom. lol So it wasnt thought out. I jsut think we need to get away form the whole artifact thing being dependent on the random luck. If you finish the whole event you should get the whole main reward. Period. Not have to hope you get luck in...
  4. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

I agree. This is becoming rediculas. Its just never ending, right in your face. One after another. we used to have a few events a year and that was it. Now we have so many events that we had an event going on, an fa already announced or right after, and working on the next event in beta. Then we...
  5. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

with this never ending crap now.. im frustrated as hell with just 2 cities... i cant imagine that many.
  6. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

3h left on event. Silver league now sits at 252+ My point still stands tho. Silver league is the TOP 5% of players this event. (At least in terms of getting those tomb stone points). Since it takes 260 points to get all the needed artifacts.. that means that even players that made it into the...
  7. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

silver up to 240+ over night. But thinking about that... that means the TOP 5% have 240+. And it takes 260 to get all 7 artifacts. That means less then 5% of players actually finished this building.
  8. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

finished at 268. And second city 265. With 260 being needed to get the 9th artifact. So jsut barley. Having completed everything. Notable, silver league is 232+ with 28h left. MUCH lower then it normally is.
  9. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

guess it wanted to make up for it'
  10. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

curious to see if i finish this one in time or not. There seemed to be an increase in quests that take a long time. At least for me/my setup. All those scout quests. Either mandatory scout or attached to a bs 'or' option. All those mandatory world map encounters, which should not exist as a...
  11. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

I actually do do that with my military exp buildings. I leave them around cause i know some cc quest is coming up. Down side tho, aside form a flawed system, is that takes up room. Room is something most of us dont have a lot of extra laying around. Fortunetly, since im camped atm, i dont have...
  12. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

While this is true on a technicality, I gotta disagree in part with this. First, the selling buildings giving cat's. I would assume its reasonable to agree that we are talking about rewards buildings and expiring buildings in the group. I dont think ppl are buildings up main buildings like...
  13. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

Whole thing is is just utterly irritating. The increase of 'gain 3 catalysts' to 'gain 5 catalysts' Thats jsut flat out insulting given the system. First city: Took 2 floors worth of spire before i got my very first chest that gave catalysts rewards. Second city... completed the ENTIRE damn...
  14. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

If i have to cash in event points jsut to get buildings to sell in order to finish a quest during the same event... then thats a design fail. That being said, i do keep my expired military booster buildings around for things like that. Which of course means more room needed in a game designed to...
  15. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

well that certainly makes a difference lol Two tinlugs doubles it. Im sure thats nice. But probably cost a lot.
  16. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

i find that a tad hard to believe. Even with a lvl 10 tinlug, you still only get 1 cc per 5 tourney encounters. Getting 246 cc this week would require 1230 tourney provenances completed... so ima put that one in the 'proof or it didnt happen' category Thats even worse. What the point of trying...
  17. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

There are a number of these this event. Didnt feel like copying them all over. But why the increase from 3? This is another rly annoying change. I jsut did the second and third floor of the spire. All of it. Grand total of ZERO catalysts. Zero full a full week. And thats fairly common sadly. It...
  18. 2024 Dwarven Event Survey Results

The so called results are in for the survey. Letting the players chose the production for the likely evolving building. Now i dont have access to the raw info gathered from this survey.. So i dont want to flat out say inno is lieing because yes, ppl are fully capable of choice bad things...
  19. Feedback Whiskers of the Past

Your point is fully valid on size. Its total square being smaller. I would guess that for some tho, it could be the shape layout of the squares. With so many evolving buildings now, most being 4x4, having one thats different can make placing them more of a challenge. Or just ruin a nice pretty...