• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Do you love the FA?

Veteran players have started a new FS in all US realms. If you love fellowship adventures check out Adventure Lovers. We have no boosted goods or score requirements, we just need active players who love the FA.
  2. Do you love the FA?

Veteran players have started a new FS in all US realms. If you love fellowship adventures check out Adventure Lovers. We have no boosted goods or score requirements, we just need active players who love the FA.
  3. Do you love the FA?

4. Do you love the FA?

5. Do you love the FA?

6. Do you love the FA?

7. Do you love the FA?

8. Do you love the FA?

9. Do you love the FA?

10. How many days of maintenance are there going to be???

I am getting this today and have tried clearing catche and history and restarting. I still get Config JSON not found!
  11. Scouting Problem

Thank you Darielle, I was invited into the Wolverines so I have a fellowship now.
  12. Scouting Problem

I do have to say the people here seem to be very nice. I think it's the first game I've played where being a "newbie" was not something to be ashamed of, made fun of, picked on, etc. Everyone seems to be friendly and willing to help. :)
  13. Scouting Problem

Thank you very much! I'm trying to slow down - I'm just not used to "playing" a game where you just click something and then go away for a few hours. I'll get the hang of it though and go play something else while my buildings are producing instead of going scouting the whole world. LOL
  14. Scouting Problem

Thank you - I am figuring it out. I think my mistake was trying to go a little too fast. I'm slowing down now. :)
  15. Scouting Problem

I'm reading, reading, reading LOL
  16. Scouting Problem

Thanks Daiman - I do negotiate, so I can do them by negotiating even if it says not to? I will just go try that. LOL I was just afraid to try.
  17. Scouting Problem

I just started the game yesterday so I'm a real newbie and I have a big problem! I'm really hoping someone will be nice enough to tell me what to do. All of the provinces I have to scout say "Very Hard" and when I click them it says I shouldn't go there before I improve my scouts. So I looked up...