• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

biomass
  2. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

power
  3. TimeMachine

What Song are You Listening to?

4. TimeMachine

FA in live worlds

I am just rearranging my little US-City, preparing for FA. :)
  5. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

nursery
  6. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

spin
  7. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

swirl
  8. TimeMachine

What's wrong with Elvenar again?

I must admit having a guilty conscience somehow. It was like griping in fellowship-chat while climbing the spire about them bad rewards and getting a Genie after griping! :D Nearly immediatly after having posted this here, mysteriously and/or magically, everything was and is working very fine...
  9. TimeMachine

What's wrong with Elvenar again?

Since yesterday I am experiencing a very buggy atmosphere on all of my Elvenar-Servers. Elvenar start screen is not loading, elvenar.com is temporary not reachable Stream Errors, sometimes every two minutes, are as well really annoying. A side from that I sometimes cannot collect my...
  10. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

stream
  11. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

yacht
  12. TimeMachine

Still Catering Successfully at Higher Levels ;D

Sorry 4 double-posting again! :) I've made it through this chapter two times now and I guess it would be clever to do exactly as you've described. Less tournament - more trading and some little wholesaler offers per day will be helpful to finish the next research! ;)
  13. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

leaks
  14. TimeMachine

Feedback Whiskers of the Past

Me too! A dog or maybe a wolf would be nice. One of my Archmages is hoping for a wolf for years now. She would be more than happy! ;)
  15. TimeMachine

Still Catering Successfully at Higher Levels ;D

Hi @Grishnak, I think these are some nice questions! I will try to answer a few from my versatile point of view. You're right! Event buildings in the lower chapters often provide T3 goods. This is one reason why you might build fewer or no T3 factories. Back in the good old days when my cities...
  16. TimeMachine

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Now it has happend to me! One of my cities doesn't have a single Combining Catalyst left to spend. :( This city is at the end of chapter 14 and got a Moonstone Library, a Steam Golem and a Potionmakers Pedestal that are delibering daily CCs. Most of my old buildings are already sold. To get...
  17. TimeMachine

Feedback Whiskers of the Past

I don't know about this but maybe the definition of too big is sometimes based on the used grid and how easy the new building is going to fit in. Perfect would maybe be getting the Purring Sanctum in the Constructs-Chapter, were it could be easily exchanged against a regular residence. Like the...
  18. TimeMachine

Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

Very nice to read! :) Congrats!!! @Ebonknight01 Cheers! ;)
  19. TimeMachine

So What Does an Archmage do NOW?

OK, Sorry - understood! ;) I guess you are right! :) This is what, among other things, that old thread is about.