• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Gath Of Baal

Dwarven Statue

FAQ --- Here :P maybe I need to word it differently so it shows up after a search is done?
  2. Gath Of Baal

How to find a specific player

You also need to make sure you are both playing in the same game world, If not you will never find them
  3. Gath Of Baal

Question about Woodelves buildings

I think it has more to do with the need for Mana that is introduced in the Wood Elves chapter. You will end up selling pure culture buildings in order to replace them with Weeping Willows or others which provide Culture and Mana. So i think that is why the culture bonus goes up because you...
  4. Gath Of Baal

Ancient Wonders that provide cliff art

Yes they do go away. I had a lvl 13 Crystal Lighthouse and sold it when INNO nerfed it and the Background art went away
  5. Gath Of Baal

Autumn Zodiac Event Discussion Thread

"By unlocking Spheres, you will also acquire Stardust, which lights up the stars in the night sky and brings clarity to the constellations that guide you towards the Grand Prizes." Since the forming of my city 5 years ago, My citizens have never seen the night sky :p They will be confused :D...
  6. Gath Of Baal

Forum What world was that?

\ Ah .. So he wants an easier way of seeing what world without having to enter the thread itself.. Gotcha.. Because when you enter the thread it tells you up top which world they are in.. Shouldn't be to hard to add the complete chain under the title instead of in the thread itself Edit...
  7. Gath Of Baal

Forum What world was that?

If you look right above the name of the thread right above the original post, there is a chain of forum categories and sub categories. This thread for example: Forums > Feedback > Ideas and Suggestions When someone posts looking for members or looking for fellowship as long as they posted in...
  8. Gath Of Baal

Fire Phoenix Accidently Deleted

Hmmm I wonder......... My brown Bear is only lvl 5... Now I'm wondering if I do "accidently" delete it, If I could write support and ask for my lvl10 Brown Bear back :p Asking for a friend that is
  9. Gath Of Baal

Discussion Spire of Eternity feedback

That's what i meant by prize was the gold silver and bronze trophies/medals.. I thought the picture of the trophy/medal was the prize for earning that particular spot.. Now i understand the picture of the trophy/medal is just an indicator of how well your fellowship is doing in the Spire and...
  10. Gath Of Baal

Yep, i got confused with the Spire rankings and the prizes for being first or in the top spots, they have the pictures of the medal your fellowship is currently at. and i thought thats how its determined.. previously when i checked shows first as gold and spots like 2-8 as silver medals then...
  11. Gath Of Baal

Since the requirement is based on how well other fellowships are doing during that particular spire week, there is no set amount, you just have to be better that week then every other fellowship in that world trying to do the same thing. I would guess though it will have to be max...
  12. Gath Of Baal

Help How to join?

Hello and Welcome to Elvenar.. First you need to check and see if you are both playing on the same world. If you are both playing on different game worlds then you will not be able to invite them to your fellowship. If you both are playing on the same game world then just search their name...
  13. Gath Of Baal

Help Lost most of event currency due to network issue

I would contact in game support and ask what they can do. I honestly think they will not be able to do anything about it, but you never know and its worth a shot.
  14. Gath Of Baal

Multiple Sentient Manufactories?

I live right next to you and i see 187 pages worth of sentient goods in the trader.. Edit: 141 now just minutes later, that's some healthy trading going on :p Maybe you just check at the wrong time?
  15. Gath Of Baal

Trader Sentient Goods are unbalanced

Khelonaar? Sounds like it. Yes but what you are not taking into account is that the boosts that get you those top 3 sentient goods boosts are Marble, Crystal and Gems. Before I reached the point that I could start producing my sentient goods of Platinum, Arcane Ink and Silly Soap, the only...
  16. Gath Of Baal

The tournament, Spire, Fellowship Adventure and Events are the only things that hold my interest in this game anymore. IMO there needs to be MORE side things to do added to the game :)
  17. Gath Of Baal

(OT) FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Ah that is another one of my "poor life choices" After a few years of playing i decided to get the horde symbol tattooed on my back left shoulder blade right along side my Batman symbol tattoo (another poor life choice) I wonder how much it costs to get a tats removed and how painful is it :p
  18. Gath Of Baal

is Barracks needed Constructs or beyond?

The only way to get rid of the barracks is to have never built the barracks.. You can sell the Training Grounds and the Mercenary Camp but not the Barracks... You are stuck with it forever :P
  19. Gath Of Baal

Some Spire Of Eternity battles are not winnable. . .?

There are a few things you can do which will improve your chances of winning those "unwinnable" battles 1) Pick a unit that goes first and enter the battle screen and check the layout of the map.. Take note of the terrain for you and the enemy, also check which of your starting slots will be...